😮The Truth 2😚

Paris' P.O.V.

I knew this would happen! My idiot sister always get in the way!

Why was I not born an only child again?

Oh, right.

I'm the one who told my parents to "send letters" to the storks to drop another baby.

Blame me, please.

"Paris!" A voice called me.

I looked back. "Y/N?!" I stopped running. "Why are you here?! Why did you follow me? It's dangerous!"

"Mind you, I have magic," she smirked.

"And mind you, I know more about my sister!" I mocked her.

She crossed her arms. Her eyebrows dropped, unimpressed.

I rolled my eyes. "Okay, okay, but still! You should be back in the warehouse! Go!" I continued running.

She grumped, then ran behind me."So, what's your plan?"

I sighed, annoyed. "I'm not sure yet, but the first step is to ditch you."

"Oh come on, Paris! At least be thankful I'm here to help you!" Y/N whined.

"Thanks, but no thanks. Go back to the shelter where Minuet can protect you!"

"Okay, but who's gonna protect you?" She asked.

I shook my head. "Uh, me? I keep telling you, Y/N, I can do this alone. I can protect myself... I can manage."

"You can manage?" Y/N repeated. "You would've never reached this far without us, boii. You need us, and we need you. We're sticking together, no matter what."

I scoffed. "Just go to your boyfriend, Y/N, please."

"Okay, you know what? Minuet and I aren't a thing anymore!" She blurted out, and I stopped running.

I looked at her. "What did you say?"

"Do I need to repeat it again..." she sighed in disbelief, then breathed deeply. "It's because Minuet gave me more time to think about you guys."

"Pardon...?"

"I realized that I still like you after what you did for us. I swear, I'm not kidding. I'm still..." she sighed. "...I'm still confused."

I smiled, then lifted her chin up with my finger. "Hey, it's okay. At least, you're being honest." I leaned in, then...

╚═( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
…╚═(███)═╝
…╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
…╚═(███)═╝
…╚═(███)═╝
…..╚(███)╝
……╚(██)╝
………(█)

...pushed her away teasingly. I continued running while laughing.

Y/N ran behind me. "Paris Templar!" She yelled. "I'm gonna get you!"

I laughed more. "Try!"

She fastened her pace, then turned serious. "But seriously, what's the plan?"

I hung my head. "I'm gonna talk the shiz outta my sister."

"Is it gonna work, though?"

"We won't know unless we try it."

A/N: The Lenny- pede!