☕Finally, France!🍰

Minuet's P.O.V.

Y/N jumped happily up and down. "Paris!"

"Yes?" Paris asked, teasing her.

Y/N giggled, then rolled her eyes. "Not you! I meant Paris literally! As in, France?"

"I know, just teasing you," he shrugged.

N/N walked normally, then looked at her phone. "Where are we staying?" She asked, looking at Google Maps.

"I think it's Mandarin Oriental. I'm not sure." Mrs. L/N scratched her head.

June looked over Y/N's shoulder to look at her phone. "What? But that's the hotel just next that block!" She squealed.

♡♡♡

"This place is huuuge!" Y/N twirled around the room. "I can stay here forever!" She flopped on the fluffy bed.

Paris' face dropped. "It's actually smaller than I expected it to be..." he looked around, not really satisfied.

June nudged him. "Shh! Paris, manners!" She scolded. "At least we have a room to stay for a couple of weeks!"

"Sorry guys," Y/N's mom apologized. "I can't afford a much bigger room."

"No, it's okay, Aunt M/N. (Mom's name) Like June said, at least we've got a place to stay already." I smiled.

Suddenly, we hear grumbling noises coming from upstairs.

"Guys... do you hear that?" I asked them, looking above.

Y/N's head jerked up. "That couldn't possibly be your sister, right, Paris?" She smiled nervously at him.

"She's at home. I told Illione where I'm going, but kept it as a secret to Eiffelle." He shrugged.

June giggled. "No, numbskulls! That's my tummy rumbling! I'm hungry!"

Paris nodded. "Me too,"

I heard my tummy rumble, but softly. "Same."

June's face lit up. "I saw a café near here, just a few minutes away. Maybe we should check that out?" She suggested.

"Cool!" Paris exclaimed. "I need a hot cup of coffee and some appetizers!"

Y/N looked at her mom. "Mom? You coming?" She asked.

Mrs. L/N shaked her head. "No, you kids go and enjoy yourselves. I'm a bit tired, so I should just take a nap here."

She just shrugged. "Okay... take care, mom."

Minutes later, we arrived at the café June told us about.

"Here it is!" June exclaimed. "Café Ma Cherie!"

N/N gave her a knowing smirk. "Didn't know you like boys, June. Didn't know you had it in you."

June turned to see Y/N. "Whaddya mean?"

I sighed. "This is an ikemen cafe, girl."

"An ikemen ca-" she snapped her head at the sign to read it.

Paris pointed at the words below the cafe name.

'Cafe Ma Cherie: The best Ikemen Cafe in Paris'

(A/N: Hah, you guys know that game? 😆)

June's face dropped. "Yeah... I really should've seen that earlier." She smiled sheepishly.

"Well, we're already here, so... might as well check it out." Y/N comforted.

Paris and I shot her a weird look.

"Why are you guys staring daggers at me?" Then she slouched. "What did I do this time?"

"Do you really think we're allowed to enter an ikemen cafe?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, we'd be the only guys there around a bunch of girls. That'll be awkward." Paris agreed.

June scoffed. "So what? You're our friends! Besides, two of you are dating, so what could happen?" She said as she pushed the cafe doors open.

The three of us just looked at each other weirdly.

When we entered the cafe, all the girls squealed.

"Those two are cute!"

"I know, right?!"

"What are your names?"

"Yeah, we're dying to know!"

"Are you boys taken?"

They all talked at once.

June and Y/N looked at each other, then smirked. They walked toward us.

Y/N cleared her throat. "Girls, please calm dowm a bit. You might hurt our boyfriends," she placed her hands on her hips. She held my hand. "Come on, Min."

June made her way through them, then did the same to me.

I leaned on Y/N's ear. "What are you guys doing?" 

She lowered her voice to a whisper. "Just play along. We did this thing multiple times already."

A/N: I know I did another freaking crossover. I swear, I'm NOT sponsored or anything. 😅 Just letting you know that I super love otome games. (You probably know that already though)

Techy, out!