😓Transformation?😵

Your P.O.V.

"Did I scare you, Y/N?" Eiffelle asked me. "How flattering!"

I clenched my fist. "I'm not scared of you, Eiffelle Templar! Hit me with your best shot!"

I looked at Minuet, then he nodded.

"Bring it on, Mini- Templar!" He smirked at her.

Eiffelle's eyes widened, then she went from your typical witch hunter to super saiyan. "I'm not little! I'm practically a grown- up!"

"Just because you can make yourself grow anytime you want doesn't make you a grown up!" I yelled. "Whatever you do, you're still a 9- year- old!"

"You're a try- hard, Eiffelle! You try your best to get anything and everything you want, and that's what makes you like your older brother from the past! That's who you are!" Minuet added.

Eiffelle screamed on the top of her lungs, breaking every glass window from the warehouse, and lightning struck everywhere around the place.

We covered our ears, and Paris ran out of the warehouse, leaving June behind, to see what's going on.

"Y/N! Stay close!" Minuet shouted, grabbing my hand.

I decided to keep my eyes open even though it stings because of the wind Eiffelle's making.

Jeez, how much air does this kid inhale, exactly? It's been nearly a minute since she started screaming!

Finally, Paris had enough, then he shouted, getting into Eiffelle's voice level. "EIFFELLE CHLOE TEMPLAR! STOP RIGHT THIS SECOND!"

In an instant, Eiffelle stopped screaming, but her face is light pink and she's panting like crazy. "No!" She just shouted.

"What do you mean 'no'?" Paris asked her, confused.

Eiffelle shaked her head. "No!"

"No?" Minuet and I asked her in unison while we scratch our heads.

"That's the last person who I'm gonna be!" Eiffelle explained. "I'm not gonna follow my idiot brother's footsteps! I'm not gonna be like him!" She continued, pointing to Paris.

Paris isn't disappointed- he's actually very confused. "What? But you always tell me I'm your idol, you said you look up to me! You said I'm your role model!"

Eiffelle rolled her eyes. "Obviously, I'm lying. That's just my excuse to get closer to you, 'big bro'."

I looked behind me to check on June, and she's just there near the doorframe.

I shaked my head, then made a shooing gesture at her. "Go, go!" I mouthed.

She didn't get what I mouthed at her, and then Eiffelle caught us having a face conversation.

"Do you really think you can plan things secretly, without me knowing?" She smirked, then one second later, she's holding a whip in her hand.

Eiffelle lassoed her whip to catch June on her neck, strangling her.

"No!" "June!" "Don't!" The three of us gasped.

"No, stop! Let me go!" June struggled.

Eiffelle shaked her head. "I can't do that. I'm now your master, and you should listen to everything I say!"

She used her magic to raise June, and a blinding flash of weird sparkle- thingies floated around.

When we opened our eyes, June's transforming into someone I don't know. She looks like a total stranger to me now.

Her blue hair turned to black, and her natural yellow eyes turned into purple colored orbs.

You won't even know it's my best friend unless I'll tell you.

"What have you done to her?!" I shouted, eyes glued on June.

I ran towards June but she just shoved me, and I fell back on the ground. The boys helped me up.

Eiffelle laughed. "I won't do that if I were you, Y/N. She's not June anymore. She doesn't even know who you are."

I looked up at Eiffelle, shocked. "H- huh...? W- wait... what...?" I asked, tearing up. "What exactly do you mean...?"

The junior witch hunter continued with her freaking speech. "I used to let Paris help me in any way he can. Used to. But now, I don't need you or your help anymore. Because I've got my own help!" She laughed, then a bunch of people came out behind Eiffelle.

Wait, they're not just a bunch of people... they're our friends! Every one of them!

A/N: I know, it took a few days. I've got baaad internet connection. Again. Sorreh.