☔Magic Weather⛅

Your P.O.V.

After a hard time in our English class...

"Seriously, you've only got 17 out of 20 items?" June laughed at Minuet, who's still staring at his test paper, frowning.

"Hey, it's not that bad! And why do we have to learn English in Japan?" He grumped.

"Because English is the universal language, Catboy. Duh." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh yeah? If you're so smart, what are your scores?"

"Mine's 18!" June piped up.

"I got 19." I smiled sweetly at him.

"What the? How did you?" He pointed at me.

"My dad's working in San Fran, remember?" I reminded, but then I felt a little dizzy. "O- ow..."

"Y/N?" June patted my back. "You alright?"

"Yeah, I am... c- continue." I hung my head, pretended like nothing happened.

He just stared at us while we giggled. "But you gotta admit; my score's not that bad!" He protested. "Templar! What's your score?"

But he didn't respond. He just stared down on the floor, dozing off.

June waved a hand in front of Paris' face. "Paris? Helloo?? Earth to Paris!" She snapped her fingers, then Paris' eyes went to our direction.

"You're zoning out again. Maybe the third time this day." I shaked my head.

We stopped in front of our lockers.

"Sorry, it's because of my sister-"

"What sister?" June asked, leaning against the wall.

"He's talking about the talkative cheese munchkin with a very playful personality that wants Y/N and I kiss. Last. Year." Minuet replied, opening his locker.

"What did he just say..." Paris scratched his head.

"I still don't remember," June shrugged.

"Eiffelle Templar, June. They're talking about Eiffelle Templar." I facepalmed.

Hey, I won't forget the kid who was bullied last year in the school grounds!

"So what's up with her? Got sibling issues?" Minuet asked him with a raised eyebrow.

"Nah, we didn't fight, but her actions are... different."

"Define different," I demanded.
"You'll not believe me. And you'll laugh." Paris tossed his books in his locker.

Minuet crossed his arms. "You're gonna tell us something unbelievable, but we have magic. Isn't that a lot more to take in?"

"True." June agreed.

"Since Eiffelle thought we're treating her like a baby, she got mad at us. She used her magic to make herself grow 2 years older. Crazy, right? Not that old, but still older. And I'm not used to it..." his voice trailed off.

I realized something, then I feel tears coming out of my eyes. "I think it's my fault why she's acting different... I was the one who brainwashed her in the first place!" I cried, unexpectedly.

Paris comforted me. "Y/N, it's not your fault. She's just really too much to han- Minuet, can you stop doing that please? It's distracting me."

Minuet took a step back. "What do you mean? I'm not doing anything." He shrugged.

"Then who's blowing cold air at my-" Paris was interrupted by the sound of heavy raindrops.

We got wet because of the dang rain, but I don't care. At least no one can see me crying.

"Raining? In the middle of summer?!" Minuet asked himself while pulling his hoodie up.

"Y- yeah, the newscasters never mentioned that it will rain today!" Paris replied, squinting his eyes and staring into the sky.

"Then why is it raining when it's not supposed to rain?" I asked while wiping my eyes.

Minuet gasped. "I got it! It's because you're crying!"

"What?" The three of us asked him.

"Since you're already a year older when you discovered you're a witch, you've got a new power! This is the next phase of your magic. Your emotions control the weather!"

"I hate myself," I wiped my wet face and wet arms.

"Enough talking! Can we find shade now?!" June squeezed her hair to remove the excess water. "We still have history class!"

While we're drying off near the cafeteria, Adrien passed by, then looked at us up and down. "Why are you all wet and soggy?"

"What do you mean, it didn't rain here?" Minuet asked him while brushing his bangs out of his eyes.

Adrien raised his eyebrow. "Rain during summer is kind of impossible. And why is your nose red?" He asked me.

"Don't even question it, Adrien." Paris huffed while he lead the way.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

June's P.O.V.

"I still can't believe you can control the weather!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, me too, actually," I sighed, then turned to Minuet. "But how did you know that's gonna happen?"

"Because Lilium experienced the same thing. Only, it's an earthquake that time." Minuet replied.

"E- earthquake? How is that possible?!" I shouted in disbelief.

"Maybe she scolded your mother when Lilium's stressed. I don't really remember. That was like, 15 years ago. That's why Lilium always needs to be happy everytime."

"So I was just 2 back then..." I mumbled. "Jeez, I really need to learn to control my emotions, or else hell will break loose."

A/N: Dang long chappie. I apologize, famz.

Edit: Thanks so much Kittysenpai13132 for pointing out a mistake! I appreciate that a lot, believe me. 😄