🍩Café Ma Cherie☕

Paris' P.O.V.

One of the waiters of the café greeted us when we reach a vacant table.

"Hi guys! I'm Souta Shinohara, and welcome to Café Ma Cherie! May I take your order?" He asked.

We looked at the food in the menu. This is too much for my eyes! There are so many options to choose from!

"Hmm... I can't choose," I said as I scan the menu booklet.

June groaned. "Me too. They all look delish!"

Minuet dropped the booklet, then crossed his arms. "I think I'll have anything. You know, surprise me." He looked at Souta straight in his eyes.

The waiter just raised an eyebrow. "S- sir?"

Y/N smiled, then nodded her head. "Yeah, I guess I'll have everything too. I have no choice. Considering the fact that there are way too many choices," she looked down at her menu, pointing some of the items.

Souta nodded while writing on his small notepad. "Got it," then he took off running, shouting at the others. "Leo! We need four specials! Ritsu! Uh, Ritsu?"

I leaned on the chair. "That dude is a little too friendly for me. But he's great, I like him." I smiled.

June's head jerked up to look at me, then squealed. "YAOI!"

Minuet covered his (big) ears. "I think I'm deaf, June!"

June looked away, embarrassed. "S- sorry, I'm just excited."

Then our orders came.

"What? Already?!" I asked surprisedly, gawking at the guy with a long hair tied to a ponytail.

"Yes, that's how fast we cook. I'm the patissirere, Leo Brown, by the way," he introduced.

"Nice to meet you," June smiled.
Leo nodded. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have some other... ladies to serve." He winked, then left.

I looked at our table. "Okay, so what should I eat first...?" I asked, tapping my chin.

"Who cares?" June scoffed then grabbed her fork, then stabbed it right into the cake. "Let's eat!"

Minuet frowned at her. "Starting with dessert?"

She just looked at him then dumped the whole box of tissues on his head. 

"Wha- hey!"

We laughed because of his reaction.

Then I noticed Y/N's just playing with her soup, stirring it repeatedly with a...

Knife.

I nudged her. "Aren't you gonna eat that?"

She suddenly stopped gawking, jumping a little from her seat. "Oh, um, no, I'm fine. It's just that I'm thinking about the nightmare I had last night."

"What about it?" Minuet asked her, removing pieces of tissues from his head.

Y/N's eyebrows furrowed. "I'm not sure, but I think it means something."

The three of us looked at each other, confused.

Your P.O.V.

"I saw dad bleeding while telling me to run away, and save someone. I told him that I don't understand, but..." my voice trailed off as the nightmare rewinded automatically in my head.

"You don't have to understand. Y- you just have to save yourself and the others, t- then run. Away. Quickly."

"But what?"

I snapped back in reality when I heard June's voice.

I sighed, then shaked my head. "I don't know... it's nothing. It's just bugging me."

"It's a nightmare, Y/N. It's just a dream!" Paris exclaimed.

Minuet nodded. "Yeah, it could mean anything. Besides, it's nothing serious. You've got a big imagination." He explained further.

I hung my head. "Well, I guess that's true. It's not like there's something bad gonna happen to my father," Then my eyes widened in realization. "Right??"

June rolled her eyes, took a piece of cheese bread, then stuffed it in my mouth. "Just eat, and not think about things like that! Clear?"

I talked while my mouth's full. "Yeth, ma'am. Cryshchal,"

A/N: Don't ask where I was, you already know. 😧