👑Paris' Route👑

Your P.O.V.

I clenched my fist, sighing. "The cat needs some time alone,"

Paris lifted his head. "What?"

I turned to face them. "Last time, I'm the one who walked out. It didn't turn out well, so it's better if I'll give him time to himself. Paris, this better be important."

He smiled a little. "W- well, I should talk to you about something, but..." he leaned in closer to my ear. "We need a bit more privacy."

We looked at June, who's innocently looking around.

"Uhm... June, maybe you could talk to Minuet about what happened. He still need some help, after all." I smiled fakely.

She nodded. "Okay, I can handle this. You can count on me!" She shouted, running off. But then she turned around with a pout on her face. "You're just distracting me, aren't you?"

Paris chuckled nervously. "What? No, no, we won't do that kind of thing! What are you talking about? I mean, come on!"

June's eyebrows just dropped, then crossed her arms. "I know you're better than that, blondie."

Pssh, obviously.

I sighed, then went towards her. "Look, I know you play a major role in here, but I think Paris and I need a private time." I explained.

Her eyes lit up. She turned red while walking towards Paris. "Look this way, buddy! When you do crazy stuff to my best friend, I'll be your worst nightmare! I can promise you that, Templar!" She yelled, attacking him.

"Whoa, what?!" Paris ducked and dodge every single attack from June.

"Guys! Stop! June, snap out of it!" I scolded, pulling her away from him.

I saw Paris drew his sword out of its sheath in the corner of my eye. He's about to point the sword to June when I cut it in pieces with my magic.

"Don't!" I shouted, covering June's head.

"Hey!" Paris took one look at his sword. "That's my best weapon!"

"Sorry, but she's my best friend." I explained calmly. "June, just go. This is me and Paris' time." I whispered.

She nodded obediently, then stuck her tongue out at him. "Do something to her, and you'll taste my fist." She gave him a death glare before leaving.

"What's her problem?" Paris asked me, placing his sword back on its sheath.

Well, most of it.

"Sorry about that, Paris..." I apologized.

He shrugged. "No prob, I'm sure Illione has more of these things." He smiled that smile.

I nodded, then turned serious. "What do you want to talk about?"

"Oh, uh. Well, I want to tell you that..." he rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "That..."

"That what?"

"That I'm happy you've already recovered from that 'accident'. It's faster than I expected."

I nudged him. "I would never have done it without the help of you guys, so, still. Thank you."

Paris looked up at the sky. "Random question, Y/N,"

"What is it?"

"Does he always annoy you that much?" He asked.

My head jerked up. "Minuet? No! He may be difficult to handle at times, but I still love that guy." I blushed.

Paris just frowned, as if he tasted something... sour. "Really? You're not annoyed by how overprotective he is?"