😦Absentee 2😷

Your P.O.V.

"It's deValois," I announced, then answered. "Hey Adrien,"
"I heard the news. Are you okay?" He asked worriedly.

"Yeah, I'm fine. What's up?"

"Is Calixta with you?" He asked again. "Because she's absent today. She's not somehow involved in this thing, right?"

"No, of course not! And she's not here. Maybe she just got sick. Speaking of 'sick', did Connor go to school today?"

I hear a sigh in the other line. "Still no sign of the guy. He'll probably be back tomorrow, though." He assured.

'I don't think so...' I thought.

I looked up at Minuet, then tapped on his wrist thrice. Okay, I understand that.

"A- anyway, thanks for worrying and the infos, but I gotta go. Just let me know when you got updates for those two." I instructed.

"You can count on me, Ms. L/N!" He said, then hung up.

I looked at my friends. "First Connor, then now it's Calixta?" I asked them. "What is happening?"

June pat me on my shoulder. "Chill, Y/N. It's already September, which means sickness is just around the corner."

I sighed. "You're right..." 

Then I heard another ringtone. "Hey June, that's yours." I pointed on the bed.

"I know, wait a sec..." she scanned her messages. Her eyes squinted. "Hey guys... Calixta isn't ashmatic or something, is she?"

Minuet's ears twitched. "'She isn't asthmatic, nor allergic to anything. The girl's perfectly healthy."

June looked at her phone again. "So how do you explain this?" She handed her phone to me.

♡♡♡

3:26- From Calixta
hey june, sorry for the late reply. got this dang asthma again, hard to breathe. anyway, the music sheet is on my desk in school

♡♡♡

"What?" The three of us shouted in disbelief.

We looked at each other.

"How is this possible?" Minuet asked, tilting his head on the side.

Paris looked at the message again. "Wait, no... it's possible. Maybe this is the first day she got asthma."

My eyebrows dropped. "Really? Then how do you explain the phrase 'got this dang asthma again' Calixta typed here?" I protested.

Paris's mouth opened. "No. Comment." He gave in.