😷Allergic to Witch Hunters

June's P.O.V.

I'm working on our project in Biology in my favorite cafe alone because... reasons.

Hey, it's already due next week! And I'm in charge for this day.

I took a sip of my coffee when suddenly the cafe bell rang, which means a person entered the cafe.

I leaned sidewards to see who it was, and it's Paris.

"June!" He shouted, then made his way towards my table.

"Wow, you've had a good run, didn't you?" I guessed, looking at him up and down.

"No, I just ran here to find you. Because seriously, we need the lovebirds as soon as possible." He explained, panting heavily while slouching his back and touching his knees.

"What? Why?" I asked, placing my cup down.

"Mr. Yoshima just messaged me 3 minutes ago. He said the project's due date's been moved tomorrow!" He finished.

"Really, 3 minutes? How fast can your legs go, exactly?" I smiled sweetly.

"Didn't you hear me?" He crossed his arms, still breathing deeply. "I said Mr. Yoshima moved the due date of the project tomorrow!"

"Oh gods. Fine. I'll go get the two. Wait, where are they, exactly?" I asked, packing my things up.

"You know them. They're officially on, so God's the only one who knows what they're doing right now." He smirked, chuckling.

I realized what he just said, so I punched him lightly on his arm. "They'll not do that yet, you nasty! They're only 17! Jesus Christ..." I mumbled the last part.

"Haha, okay, okay, but still...!"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Your P.O.V.

". . .so the basic elements in the periodic table are gold, mercury, sil- are you listening?" I placed my hands on my hips.

Minuet look up at me while making another paper plane. Which is the eighth one, I think.

"To be honest, I don't understand anything." He threw the paper plane towards me, but I ducked.

"Come on Min, exams are just in two days!" I conplained, then sighed. "We need to study. Period."

"Seriously Y/N, you're not good at this," Minuet sighed.

"Excuse me? I'm trying my best here, and you're the one's who's not paying attention." I protested. "Now I know how it feels to be a teacher." I muttered under my breath.

"Sorry to say this, but magic is the only thing I know." Minuet smiled at me.

I shrugged. "But even though I practice my magic, I have no witch hunters to fight anymore. Paris turned good, remember?"

"Well, who knows? Maybe there's secretly a witch hunter you know..." he smirked knowingly.

"What?! You mean you're a witch hu-"

"No! I'm just kidding, Y/N! Chill out!" Minuet laughed hard then he hugged me.

I breathed in relief. "I thought you're a..." my voice trailed off, then gave him a gentle flick on the forehead. "You're a bad boyfriend, Mr. Felium."

He pointed to himself. "What, me? A bad boyfriend? Hell naw! I promised that I'm gonna be a sweet, kind, and smart boyfriend who protects you, no matter what! I remembered that!"

"Nah, just kidding. You're the best boyfriend, Minuet."

"What do you mean 'best boyfriend'? You mean there are others?!" His head jerked up, then formed his hands into fists. "No! No one, I repeat, NO ONE steals my girl!" He shouted.

"Shh! Stop it cat, or else you're gonna wake the neighbors up! It's 4 in the afternoon!" I pointed at the clock.

"Sorry..." he rolled his eyes, then glared at me.

"What? Do you really think I have another boyfriend?" I giggled.

"I still hate Paris, and you know that." He grumped.

"Anyway, are you sure there's no witch hunters anywhere anymore?" I whispered, looking around.

"50- 50. I mean, you defeated Paris before. You can do it." I shrugged.

"But that's 'before'. I mean, what about Illione?"

"Illione's just his butler. The woman's like, 40 years of age, Y/N," he sat on the edge of my bed.

"Wait, what about Eiffelle?" I asked him worriedly.

"Paris' little sister? Negative. The last time we met her, she's just 8, remember?" He reminded.

"I know, I know. I'm just... I can't help but think that the sky's always falling."

"Aw Y/N, it's been a year since we met a witch hunter. And we won. How hard can it be?" He encouraged.

Yeah, right.