😣The Second Clue✔

Minuet's P.O.V.

Paris is already in the cottage, writing on a notepad.

"What are you doing?" I asked him, closing the door with my foot.

"Investigating..." he mumbled.

"Figured it out yet?"

"Yeah, I did," he replied, squinting. "Take a look at this," he handed the notepad to me.

"Eiffelle told me a while ago that her 'assistant' is the one driving the truck that hit Y/N."

"Your sister set the whole thing up?!" I shouted. "Good thing Y/N is still alive, or else!"

"Hey, hey, hey, calm down cat. I know she's crazy, but she did that to get another clue from the witch."

I raised an eyebrow. "Which is?"

(Hah, get it? 'Witch is'? No? Okay...)

"A sample of Y/N's blood," he hung his head.

My eyes widened. "Whoa, what? You mean to tell me Eiffelle nearly killed Y/N just to get a sample of her blood?!"

"Y- yeah, my thought exactly. She said the blood type is B/T."

"Well... there are many people with the same blood type, right?" I asked.

He nodded twice. "Right, but that's already the third clue. Eiffelle knows the witch is of course- a girl, she's a brunette, and got B/T as a blood type."

"How will she know who the witch is? How will we stop her from getting any more clues?"

"This is where Y/N comes in," Paris circled Y/N's name on his notepad. "She'll help us stop Eiffelle find more clues. But when her assist-"

"Now that you've mentioned it, who is that 'assistant'?" I scratched my head.

"She didn't.. tell me..." he looked down.

A lightbulb flashed on my brain. "Connor..." I mumbled.

"What was that?"

Then the lightbulb went off. No, it's not possible. "No, it's nothing." I shaked my head.

♡♡♡

The next morning, we explained to Y/N and June Templar's findings.

"Are you kidding? Now what will happen to Y/N?"  June complained. "First, she tripped on a branch, then now a major 'accident' that appears to be a set- up."

"But what do we do to stop her?" Y/N looked up at Paris.

He ran his fingers through his hair. Pssh. Show- off. "We can't stop her for sure, but we can trick her."

"Honestly Templar, I don't get your plans," I shook my head.

Y/N snapped her fingers. "I think he's trying to tell us that we should play tricks on her too, like what she did to me!"

Paris clapped his hands once. "Exactly!"

June's face dropped. "Hang on, are you sure you want to hurt your sister?" She asked him seriously.

"Whoa, hold it, I never said I'm gonna hurt her. I just said we're gonna catch her." Paris clarified.

Suddenly, Y/N's phone chimed.