😡You Idiot!😒

Paris' P.O.V.

Eiffelle came running towards me. "Big bro! Have you seen the news?!' She jumped up and down.

"What news? That unicorns are taking over the world.

"Haha, very funny, knucklehead. No, it's about the car accident yesterday!"

I gasped. "Y- you know the victim...?" My voice trailed off.

Eiffelle shaked her head, then shrugged. "The victim's a girl. That's all I know."

I secretly sighed of relief. "But why are you happy that someone got into-"

"Obviously, you're not catching up." Eiffelle facepalmed. "I was there, Paris. I was there when it happened."

I blinked in surprise. "Please don't tell me..."

"Yep, I'm the one behind all of this!" She clapped. "Are you proud of me, big bro?"

I scoffed angrily. "Proud? Why would I be proud of what you did? You nearly killed a person!"

"It's alright, it's a part of my plan anyway," she waved a plastic bag in front of me.

"A- another one?" I looked at the bag, shocked. It's filled with a red substance.

"Is that blood?!" I asked her frantically.

"Yeah, and it appeared that this blood is type B/T (blood type), and it's from the witch!" She exclaimed.

I growled at her. "You idiot, you hit a girl with a truck just to get her blood type?! Are you mentally stable?!"

"Mentally, schmentally, I don't care. And plus, I'm not the one who hit the girl. My assistant did." She beamed innocently.

"What... assistant...?" I raised an eyebrow.

"You'll find out soon, when I get all the clues," she replied, then smirked. "and. My. Witch."

♡♡♡

"Hello?"

"Felium, we need to talk about something,"

"This should be important Paris, or else. You know I don't have time for unimportant things." He reminded.

"Listen now, whining later," I groaned. "I'm gonna meet you in Y/N's grandmother's cottage in an hour. I'll explain everything."

"What? 'In an hour'? Y/N needs to recover from the-"

"Catboy, this is important! We'll tell Y/N sooner or later, just not now, okay?" I protested.

He sighed deeply. "Fine. I'll meet you there."

A/N: One week. And I finally managed to publish this shiz. I'm sooo proud of myself! Yay, me! Seriously, though. I'm sorry I haven't been "active" for a week. Don't kill me.