Danger Alert!🚨

Minuet's P.O.V.

After Y/N hung the phone, Paris came rushing in the room. "Hey, what's up with you?" I asked him, a little worried.

Noticed I said "a little".

He closed the door, panting heavily. "She... witch hunter... you... witch... both... dead!"

"What are you talking about?" Y/N scratched her head.

I kicked a chair towards Paris, and he sat down before replying. "Eiffelle knows she's a witch hunter!"

We gasped. "Didn't you tell us you won't tell her until she's 15?!" I asked him frantically.

"I know I did, but my parents told her unexpectedly!" He complained.

Y/N's eyes widened. "You didn't tell her that I'm the witch she's-"

"Of course not!" Paris snorted. "Why would I do that? You guys are my friends!"

"Riiight. Friieendss," I repeated slowly.

"Shh!" Y/N hit my forearm. "Thanks for the news Paris. But I can't fight her! She's just a kid!" Y/N wailed.

"N- no, calm down, N/N. We'll find a way." Paris patted her on her shoulder.

I snapped my fingers. "That's it, Y/N! You said it yourself;Eiffelle's just a kid! She's 12, but you're already 17. You can handle it for sure!"

"I don't think so, cat," Paris crossed his arms. "Remember, my sister's that smart. And her magic is waaay powerful than mine."

"What, so you're saying Eiffelle's smarter than my girl?" I said angrily.

"Hold up, that's not wht I meant! I'm just warning ya..." he mumbled the last part. "Plus, Eiffelle's already in 7th grade."

Y/N started walking in circles. "Guys, I- I can't do this! I love kids, I shouldn't hurt them! Well that made me some kind of pedo, but that's besides the point! I can't see myself hurting someone's younger sister or anything like- I mean I don't really know if that's the righ thing to... I'm spiraling, aren't I...?" She asked.

"A little," Paris and I replied in unison.

She sighed. "What I mean is... I know I shouldn't lose, or else my grandmother's legacy will die. I can't. Let that. Happen." She finished.

I held her hand tightly. "I know you can do it, N/N. Or I swear to God, that little munchkin will get my fist for dessert!" I yelled, bumping my fist against my palm.

"Hey, you don't wanna do that to our friend's younger sister," Y/N comforted.

I staref at her blankly, then sighed. "Clearly, you forgot that Paris is still the enemy here," I whispered.

"I'm the what?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

Y/N shook her head. "I thought you two are friends?"

"Frienemies," I corrected. "Make no mistake of that."

A/N: Wooh, finally an update after a freaking whole decade!! I'm sorry for the wait, guys... 😳😔