~*~Free! - Unknown girlfriend~*~

Walking onto iwatobis campus, I headed towards the schools pool, where the swim team should be practising. I was excited to see them, especially someone.
"Uh?" I questioned once I reached the gate, seeing no one there. "Where are they?"
"Excuse me, you shouldn't be on site." A voice said and I turned to see a young woman standing there, I'm guessing a teacher.
"Oh sorry. I was just looking for someone, but they don't seem to be here."
"The swim team? They'll be at Samezuka Academy. They'll be having a joint practise."
"Okay, thank you..." I let hand and she shook her head smiling at me.
"Miho Amakata. But you can call me Ama-chan." She smiled.
"Y/n. Nice to meet you. I'll leave the school site now."
"If you wouldn't mind." I nodded and headed off the site. A joint swim lesson? That's new. Once I was back at the gates I found my way towards Samezuka Academy, getting lost at one point. When I reached the gates, I headed inside, asking a few students how to get to the swimming pool.
"There's a lesson going on at the minute. You won't be able to go in it." One of the students said to me.
"I know, I'm here visiting someone." I replied, heading in the direction they pointed out for me. Once I arrived, I changed my shoes for the indoor footwear and walked inside, looking around until I found the door to the pool.
"Alright guys! Training over for today! Thanks for joining us again Iwatobis! Dismissed!" A tall guy with purple hair yelled, and I dropped my bag next to the door, eyes scanning all the swimmers. But I suddenly caught sight of a blue haired boy climbing out of the pool, pulling his cap and goggles off as he shook his head. A massive smile covered my face and I stepped into the room, feeling my eyes sting.
"Haruka!" I yelled, seeing everyone's heads snap towards me, including Harus. Shock covered his face as I started running towards him, but it turned into a huge smile just before I reached him. He held his arms out as I jumped into him, wrapping my legs around his waist and burying my face into his neck.
"Y/n." I heard his say, wrapping his arms tightly round my waist, and I pulled back to look at him but got no chance as he crashed his lips into mine, me melting into the kiss, Harus kiss I hadn't had in so long.
"Haru-chan has a girlfriend!?" A voice yelled and I pulled back and looked to see a smaller boy with blonde hair and purple eyes bouncing about, a smile on his face. "That's so cute!"
"Who's this Haru?" The purple haired boy asked as he and three other guys can over. I climbed off Haru and was about to step away but he wrapped his arms round my waist, pulling my back into his chest as I felt him bury his head in my hair sighing. Smiling, I stuck my hand out to them, saying, "Hello. I'm Y/n, Harus girlfriend. Nice to meet you all." The short blonde shook my hand, smiling widely at me.
"How come we've never heard about you?" A tall brown haired boy with green eyes asked, smiling down at me.
"I lived two towns over for a few years, which is how I met Haru. But my parents moved to England two years ago, which is when Haru asked me to be his girlfriend. He came to visit me last year on our anniversary and my birthday, so I thought I'd do the same." I smiled, turning my head and smiling up at him.
"Aww, so little Haru-chan does have a soft side." The blonde boy said.
"I told you not to add chan to my name." He glared playfully.
"Come on Haru-chan he's only messing."
"Oh but she can?" Said the purple haired boy, smirking at us as showing his shark teeth.
"Yes, she can Rin." Haru said and I smirked back, raising an eyebrow.
"Anyways, I'm Makoto Tachibana, this is Rei Ryugazaki, Nagisa Hazuki and Rin Matsuoka. Nice to meet you." Makoto introduced. "I hope we get to know you more since Haru lacked in that department." The guys laughed as I giggled and kissed Harus cheek, seeing him blushing.
"Well I'm here for a few weeks, so I hope so too."