Sally and the Creepypastas 2

Sally was in her room listening to music from her IPod that Slender Man stold for her. She has 300 songs total on her IPod from the help from Ben. Sally is the only girl in the mansion and everyone treats her like a sister. Hoodie and Masky are always offering her cheesecake, Jeff always asks her if she wants to go on a killing spree, Ben always asks if she wants to play video games, Slender Man treats her like a daughter since the day she got here, Laughing Jack is always giving her candy, and Eyeless Jack is always offering her kidneys. Everyone likes to spoil Sally because she's just that special to the creepypastas.

"HEY SALLY! WE GOT A PRESENT FOR YOU!" Yelled Jeff from the living room.

Sally left her IPod on her bed and headed towards the living room in excitement. She felt nervous, but happy at the same time.

"Surprise?" Questioned Sally as she walked down the stairs while looking at the creepypastas.

"Yup ws got you a surprise!" Exclaimed Masky.

Jeff held out a medium sized box that was moving. Sally grabbed ahold of it and if felt heavy. She opened and her eyes widened in joyment.

"You got me a dog! How sweet of you guys." Screamed Sally.

The dog was red, black, and had a smile similar to Jeffs.

"Wait, isn't this Smile Dog that we had when I was 7?" Asked Sally.

"Ya, but we found a way to turn him into a puppy again just for you." Smiled Ben.

Sally smiled and hugged the tiny puppy.

"Thanks guys so much. I love you." Everyone Hugged Sally at the same time.

"Your welcome child and we love you too." Responed Slender Man

Sally put down Smile and let him explore the mansion. Since he was a puppy again he doesn't remember how the mansion looks like. He will eventually get use to it.

"Dinner time!" Yelled Slender Man.

"Uh oh..." Whispered Sally.

Everyone came running towards the kitchen. Sally grabbed Smile and ran as quickly as she could. She sat down at the kitchen table just in time before everyone could trip Sally and make her fall. Smile was on Sallys lap licking her arm.

"Your so cute. Yes you are. Who's the cutest one of all? You are!" Smiled Sally while cuddling with her new puppy.

"Sally we have gotten dog food for Smile so you wouldn't have to go out and buy some." Announced Eyeless Jack.

"Thanks Jack." Responded Sally while serving dog food in a bowl for Smile.

Smile was eating his food while the others were eating as well. Eventually, Smile fell asleep next to Sallys foot. Sally laughed and picked him up carrying him to her room.

"Dad, Smile is allowed to sleep in my room right?" Asked Sally.

"Yes dear, he's all yours. Take care of him because he's a very special puppy." Smiled Slender.

Sally kissed Slender of the cheek goodnight and shut her door behind her. She layed Smile on her pillow as she left to go get another pillow for herself. Sally got dressed into a tank top and pijama shorts. She layed next to Smile and pet him.

"Your all mine Smile. Goodnight, I love you." Said Sally as she closed her eyes.

------------------------------------------

DUN DUN DUN!!!!!! WHAT IS THIS? ITS A SALLY AND THE CREEPYPASTAS PART 2!!!!!! OHHHHH YEAAAAAAA YAYAYAYAYA! I'm glad to make a another story about Sally. This one is going to be romantic so watch out for some love situations :) ENJOY MY LITTLE KILLER LOVELIES!