Hot Ping Pong in France

Start from the beginning

"Sober" She said "Up or down?"

"Up" he answered giving her THAT look "With or without music?"

"No music... I have your voice" Sun was feeling nervous, but at the same couldn't stop asking questions and flirting with him. She enjoyed his answers and how he got into the game. "What kind of underwear turns you on?" she asked

"No underwear. Taking them off turns me on" Bono said imagining her "Silence or moaning?"

"I...I...I'm sorry. I don't know yet... but I think a soft moaning will be sexier, since your voice is something out of this world" she said blushing but smirking a bit "Would you like to learn or teach?"

"Thanks for the compliment" he said winking at her "And about the question, I'll say both. I like to teach, but maybe I got a surprise and I end up being the student" he said giving her a sexy look "What is the hottest thing you did with a man?"

"Having a shower...No touching and no looking" she answered blushing while Bono was smiling proudly "Do you have any fantasy with me?" she asked

"Too many. But I won't tell you about them. I'll just say that I imagine you a very interesting woman in every subject, including sexual matters" Bono said looking directly to her eyes "Do you have fantasies with me?"

"I have a very creative imagination. Letting you teach me what you know is one. But I won't tell you about the others" She said smirking "When was the last time you had sex?"

He took a few seconds to think while scratching his chest and said "Well...Since last days of the tour...So almost two months"

"Wow...Didn't expect that..." She said looking surprised

"I told you it was empty sex...I got tired of it, it's not interesting...Eyes closed or open?" He asked

"Open" she said "Night or day?"

"It depends on where" Bono answered "Lights off or on?"

"I guess off. Maybe the light of the moon or of the sun are already enough...Weirdest places you've made love?"

"Unconventional, not weird. Swimming pool, in a car, on the beach, in the shower, over the pool table, in a plane and that's it. Trust me, this is very normal for the life I have, you should ask this same question to Adam and you'll get surprised" Bono said as Sun smirked

"If you knew I wouldn't say no for an answer, what would you do to me?" Sun asked now looking serious

"You'll have to find out" Bono said with an eager look

"So... No more questions?" Sun asked after a few seconds of silence were Bono was admiring her

"I have some questions left, but I want to discover the answers myself" he said in a very attractive way

"Sounds interesting" She said

They both had fire in their eyes. Sun was blushing and nervous but couldn't help flirting with him.

Bono felt interested and terribly attracted by her. She was a bunch of contradictions, just like him, and he loved that. She turned him on in an emotional, mental, and sexual way all together. He wanted her. And she wanted him too.

"I have a surprise for you" Bono said grabbing her chin with his chubby fingers "Come with me"

Sun followed him, without knowing what was going to happen after that.

Bono grabbed her hand and took her to a big room. She thought; this is it, he's gonna take me here.

There was a big bed followed by an amazing view of the coast. And close to the window, there was a big brown package with a "Fragile" tape and an Ireland stamp on it...

She stood in the middle of the room confused.

"Is this your room?" Sun asked nervous

"Yes" Bono said staring at her with his beautiful eyes "But I don't want to show you my bed, look around and you'll see" he said smirking

Sun looked around the room and got goosebumps all over her body when she finally discovered what he wanted her to see. She was curious about it. What is inside that, she thought. Sun got close to the package and opened it. She broke the wrapper to find his painting of her running in the Jacarandá Park and admire it in silence for a few minutes to then looked at him.

"That...Is beautiful...I...Wow...Is...That....Is me?" She asked looking at the painting with a very lovely and proud face

"Yes" Bono said from behind "Do you like it?"

"It's beautiful" she said now looking at him as he was getting close to her

"That's because you are" Bono said as Sun got blushed and smirked, both at the same time

"You're irresistible... Hot, smart, cute, honest, with the most amazing smile..." Bono added as Sun got totally lost into his eyes "There's no..." Bono was saying until Sun interrupted him, putting gently her index finger over his lips, to stop him from talking.

"Sometimes you just talk too much..." She said and got both her hands on his jawline, bringing him even closer than he already was, close enough to kiss him with mercilessly.

Their lips found each other. Bono opened his mouth to take hers. He grabbed her by her waist tightly and held her against him.

She gently touched Bono's tongue with hers. They were kissing passionately, hungry for each other. Her eyes were wide open; she didn't want to lose this moment.

Bono couldn't take his hands away from her, the feeling of her body on his was incredible. He realized at that moment that she gave herself to him.

Sun felt nervous, but didn't want to stop kissing him, she desired him as well as he desired her. They both let themselves into each other. Lust seized them both.

 Lust seized them both