Chapter 41 ~ the war meeting in the rec room.

Start from the beginning

Athena immediately composed herself as she cleared her throat and put her book away. She turned to Zeus. "Father."

Zeus nodded, and he cleared his throat as well. Cedmi sat down, a bit satisfied with himself for shutting up the Olympians.

"We have more news and obvious facts about the upcoming war" Zeus stated.

The sky god then looked at over Cedmi who nodded his head, much to his surprise. "Yes, we— the commanders, already know about this all as well."

Hera, who was no longer glaring at Zeus, looked at Cedmi curiously. "Well, is there anything that you know, that we don't?"

Cedmi unnoticeably by the others in the Rec. room clenched his jaw in anger, before he let it relax. He had to keep calm when he told them this information. "Yes, we do."

Athena leaned slightly forward in her chair. "What might you tell us then?"

Cedmi swallowed down slightly. "Well... we know of a certain person being on Void's side. You might know of them."

Chiron looked shocked. "We have a spy?" His thoughts went sadly to Silena Beauregard who was a spy for Kronos, but also a great Hero.

The first commander shook his head. "No," he said. "We would have known already and done something about it if there was a spy at camp. I'm talking about another alai that Void has in the war."

Annabeth looked around the meeting/ Rec. room. "Well, who is it, Commander Cedmi?" she asked politely.

Cedmi spoke. "A person by the name of William Barrow." Gasps were heard around the room, and Cedmi acted surprised by that.

Thalia and Nico stared at Cedmi with a bit of pity and sadness, before they composed themselves and their faces went to shock. Thankfully no one noticed.

"Do you mind filling me in, about who this person is?" Cedmi asked everyone as he looked around. He acted calmly.

Everyone around the ping-pong table shared sad glances.

"Because of him, we lost a hero," Hazel said quietly, yet everyone heard. "You were not there at story telling so you don't know."

Cedmi nodded, and he shot Nico and Thalia secret and unnoticed by other glances. They both nodded at him.

Athena sighed. "Because of that traitor, most of us chased the hero under the name Perseus Jackson away from camp."

Cedmi tensed as Athena said his full real name, before he could control himself as he still hated his full name. Everyone saw.

Piper looked at the commander curiously with a slight frown on her face. "What is it?"

"Nothing," Cedmi answered a but too quickly. He mentally cursed himself. Everyone was staring at him now.

"Poseidon said you know Perseus." Everyone looked at Hestia, and then at Cedmi with wide eyes. "Is it true?"

Thalia and Nico kept quiet, as they waited to see what Cedmj will tell them all.

Cedmi tensed again before he relaxed and he sighed. "Yes, I know Percy. But now is not the time to talk about this. We need to talk about the war."

Everyone snapped out of their shock, and they quickly nodded.

"Alright," Hades started. "From what we gather as all of you saw, Atlas himself was on the battlefield today."

The room suddenly felt a bit colder as if the temperature had somehow drastically dropped and Cedmi winced.

"I really apologise everyone for... you know..." Cedmi trailed off.