Part 7: Rapunzel (Jungkook)

"And then I'll brush and brush and brush and brush my hair, Stuck in the same place I've always been, And I'll keep wondering, and wondering, and wondering, and wondering, When will my life begin?, Tomorrow night, the lights will appear, Just like they do on my birthday each year, What is it like out there where they glow?, Now that I'm older, mother might just let me go . . ."

    For the next few days all four of them were on high alert as the waited for Namjoon and Hoseok to arrive. The ginger brothers would head out to look for the duo in the early morning and not return until the sun started to set. They were occasionally accompanied by Jungkook, when he wasn't with Emma.

    Emma had finally decided to go with them all when Hoseok and Namjoon showed. She had grown to enjoy not only Jungkook's company but Jimin and Taehyung's company as well. The three boys made her happy. They made her laugh in a why she didn't believe she could anymore. She had also been seeing the young brunette in a bit of a different way then from when she had first meet him. Emma thought he was amazing. He was kind, charming, funny and handsome. He made her heart beat faster every time she saw him. Her body temperature always seemed to raise when he was close to her, and her gaze would always wonder to his gorgeous eyes and she would get lost in them.

    Emma didn't want to go back to the way she had been living before he came. She was lonely before Jungkook and the brothers entered her life. She was isolated. She never left the tower out of fear of the outside world her mother always told her about. But now, she wasn't afraid. Emma knew that the boys would help her adjust and protect as she transferred into the real world.

    Emma was currently laying on her soft bed, re-reading her favorite book, waiting for the others to get back from their look out. The sun would set soon so they should be arriving soon. She had been waiting for a few hours now after finishing her chores and taking a short nap with Suga sleeping on her chest.

    As Emma was nearing the last chapter in her book, she heard the boys yelling in the distance. She threw her book to the side and made her way towards the window, careful not to drop Suga on the floor. She threw the rope over the edge before sitting down on the wooden ledge and looking over, what she saw excited her.

    There standing next to Taehyung and Jungkook were Namjoon and Hoseok, Jimin smiled up at her as he slowly climbed up the rope towards her, "They're here! We can finally get you out of here!"

    When the ginger reached Emma he immediately scooped her up in his arms, spinning her around as she laughed and held tight to him.

    After a while everyone stood in the tower. Hoseok, Namjoon and Emma had been introduced and now they were all doing their own thing, getting ready to leave. Jimin and Taehyung were pack up everyone's bags once more, Namjoon and Jungkook was packing the essentials like food and things for their travel, while Hoseok opted for just wandering around the place looking at everything. Emma had walked back to her room to grab the few valuables that she had.

    Once she was done she sank into her bed once more. Looking up at her painted ceiling she thought to herself, 'I might actually miss this place.'

    "You paint all this?", a smooth voice asked from the doorway. Sitting up Emma saw that it was Jungkook. He was staring up at the ceiling paintings.

   "Yeah I did, I paint when I'm bored."

    "Well", Jungkook sat beside Emma on the bed, resting his hand on top of hers, "You won't be bored anymore. We can go wherever you want."

   Emma was shocked, "What about you? There must be place you want to go to as well."

   "I'm fine. As long as I'm with you, and help you have the life you want. Then, then I'll be happy as well", Jungkook looked Emma in the eyes, smiling down at her.

    The young woman's eyes teared up slightly as she rested her forehead on the man's in front of her. She was so thankful that she had meet him, that she had let him into the tower. She would have never left this tower otherwise, she just knows it.

    Emma smiled at Jungkook before whisper quietly, "Thank you so much, you have no idea what you mean to me."

    Jungkook's smile found its way back to his lips. His hand caressed Emma's cheeks as he stared deep into her eyes, 'And you have no idea what you mean to me. I'll make sure you get the new beginning you deserve.'

The End
____________________________

I'm so sorry this story was so short. I've been very busy lately and haven't been able to work on it.
If anyone has an opinion one either J-Hope being next or RM, please let me know in the comments.
Hope you enjoyed! Thank you all for the support!

- GrandmaChipmunk