Part 7: Peter Pan (V)

"Gleaming in the skies above . . ."

'Did he just say we would be sleeping in their rooms?', Abigail questioned herself, but before she could ask him to clarify, four little figures came running up to them, one behind the slightly.

"Abby! Can we stay here?! It's so fun!", an excited Jimin bounced up and down.

"It is pretty cool", Namjoon added standing next to Jungkook.

Abby looked up at the sky and sighed, 'It is getting dark, so we'll have to spend the night . . . . . . but I don't think that's what they mean', looking back down at her younger siblings, Abby took a deep breath before answering, "We're going to be staying the night, but we'll be leaving tomorrow."

Everyone was shocked by this statement. They didn't think they would be leaving so soon, the siblings wanted to stay longer and the boys wanted they to stay too. Not to mention Taehyung.

When Abby said they would be leaving tomorrow, his heart clenched painfully and he felt like crying. He didn't know why he felt like this, but he remembered some books that had found their way into Neverland describing this feeling, they called it 'love'.

Of course Tae also remembered what happened after the characters felt this 'love', they would hug and touch lips. He didn't know what the point of that was, but he felt like it was important if you 'loved' someone else.

"T-tomorrow? But w-why? I-i-i want to stay, I m-made a f-f-friend!!", Jimin's face was starting to redden as tears poured out onto his chubby cheeks. He had begun to shake, his tiny hands clenching into fists.

Suga quietly walked up to the shaking boy, and placed his hand on Jimin's shoulder. Then suddenly Jimin turned around and hugged Suga as he cried even more. For a moment Suga looked scared before he calmed down and patted Jimin on the back, "It's okay", was all he whispered to the younger boy.

    Sighing once again, Abby gently called out, "Jimin, I'm sorry but mom and dad would get worried if they came home and we weren't there. We have to go back." Abigail turned to her right, facing Taehyung, "Please, can we try to figure out where everyone is sleeping?"

    Noticing her silent pleading, Taehyung agreed, "Um why don't Namjoon and Kookie's share a room, while Suga and Jimin share Suga's room?"

    "Okay", was Kookie's quite reply as him and Namjoon walk off to his room.
Suga didn't say anything as he guided Jimin over to his bed by his shoulders, laying him down on the bed before climbing in after him.

    Deciding to leave them alone, Tae and Abigail left the room, closing the door behind them.

    "Where will I sleep?", Abby asked following Tae, who had begun to walk further down the ramp and up a flight of stairs.

    "With me, it's the only other bed", They had reached another platform with poles holding up a roof, as well as a fence and mesh for walls. Instead of a normal door there was a gate like door, one you would find on a tall fence. Laced into the mesh like branches there were vines with beautiful pink and white flowers, making the inside invisible from the outside.
The duo walked through the gate like door and into the room, Taehyung turned and meet Abby's gaze, "This is my room, make yourself comfortable", he ended with a big smile.

    The inside of the room had a large king sized bed in the middle of the far wall. It's sheets were dark green with thin stripes of several different colors and patterns. The pillows were also dark green with small pink flowers and vines sewed into the fabric.

    Besides the bed there wasn't much else, the only other furniture in the room was; a bedside table on either side of the bed, a simple wooden desk in the corner, a small chest next to it and a body mirror on the wall opposite the desk and chest.

    Abigail was nervous, she knew that she had to sleep in the same bed as Taehyung, but she didn't know if she could. Ever since she made him, every time she's near him her heartbeats faster and she begins to sweat. When they were alone she was barely able to look him in the eyes, now they're alone again. So yeah, she was very nervous.

    Taehyung moves closer to her causing her to look up at him, "I have something for you Abby", 'I hope this is what you're really supposed to do if you feel this "love"'

    Then before Abby could ask V what it was, she found his lips caressing hers. It sent shivers throughout her entire body and her face to heat up as blush covered her cheeks.

    Abby wrapped her arms around Taehyung's neck, pulling him closer, as his arms wrapped around her waist. Their lips started moving in perfect sync before they pulled away, resting their foreheads together as blush covered their faces.

    "I don't really know what it means, cause I've only ever read of it . . . . but . . I-I think I love you", Tae whispered in his deep voice as he gazed into Abigail's glazed over eyes.

    Giggling in a breathy laugh, Abby whispers back, "Hehe, yeah. I think I love you too", with this the two kisses once more, falling onto the bed.