Part 7: Sleeping Beauty (Jin)

"You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream, I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream, I know you, The gleam in your eyes is so familiar a gleam . . ."

The next day, four young men, one carrying an unconscious woman, stood at the gates of the nearbing kingdom's castle, not wanting to enter but knowing they had to. They had traveled, well more like teleported, to the kingdom in hopes of their help.

    They needed to find the man that Evangeline had meet, but they didn't know who he was, much less know what he looked like. They hadn't asked, they were too concerned about Evangeline, they were stupid.

    They knew that no one in there kingdom had been in the forest, for they were in the same state as Evangeline. The men had went there first and saw what had happened to Evangeline had happened to the people as while as the rest of the royal family.

    So their minds immediately went to the neighboring kingdom. Their hopes were that the king and queen would help them in their search for the man.

    With little difficulty, Namjoon and Jimin pushes the gates open. Allowing them to enter the grounds, Hoseok who was carrying Evangeline in his arms stood in the middle of the men. A few guards approached them, ready to attack at any wrong move.

    One of the taller guards demanded them to stop, "What is your business at the castle?"

    "We're friends of the king, we came in need of his help", Namjoon took charge of speaking.

    "I've never seen you here before, how would we know you are friends of the king?"

    "We are, now we really do need to speak with the king."

    "We need proof you are allies of the king before we can allow you to see him."

    "Please. We don't have proof, just let us through. Please."

    "I'm sorry, I can't d—"

    "RM?! Is that you? Oh!! Suga, Jimin and Hope?! What brings you all here?", the guard was interrupted by a booming, joyful voice coming from the top of the stairs of the castle.

    It was the king, the fairies smiled as they examined him making their way up the stairs to greet him. He had gotten a lot older, and rounder, since the last time they saw him. Though they haven't aged a day since Evangeline's brith.

    "It's so good to see you all after all this time! How have you been? What brings you here?", the king greeted with a smile.

    Jimin spoke this time, "It's good to see enough as well, but we have a big problem"

    Hoseok moved forward, allowing the chubby man to see the sleeping girl.

    "Oh my, who is this?"

    "It's Evangeline."

    Shock quickly spread on the king's face, "What?! Is she okay?!"

    "She's sleeping, but we can't wake her up. It was her", Yoongi mumbled, looking at Evangeline's peaceful figure.

    "Oh no, that's very not good", the round man muttered, "But why are you here? I mean I know what happened to Eric and April's region, but are you here?"

    "We need your help to find a man. She said that we had to find the man that Evangeline meet in the forest, before the sun sets tonight", Namjoon explained, "We were hoping you would help us to find him, we think he lives in your kingdom."

    "Of course I'll help, Eric is a good friend of mine and so are you, I would do anything for him and his family", the king smiled placing a hand on Namjoon's shoulder.

    Jimin looked very relieved, "Thank you so much."

    "It's not a problem, now let's get her inside."

    The king lead the four men into and through the castle until the finally reached a floor on the third floor. It was a simple white bedroom with a bed set in the middle, silk white sheets draped over the mattress.

    Hoseok carefully laid Evangeline in the silk sheets, pulling them up to her neck. He smiled sadly at her, running his hand through her hair as he thought, 'Don't worry Angie, we'll get you back before you know it.'

    Silently, the five men left the room, shutting the door behind them.

    "I'll send out a notice at once asking if anyone has seen someone like Evangeline, I just wished we had more time", the king said as they walked down the stairs to the first floor.

    "We wished we had more time as well, though you don't know how much that means to us", Yoongi expressed as they entered the first floor entrance room.

    "Don't worry about it, I'll do anything to help", the king smiled back at them.

    "Help with what?"

    Turning to face the new voice, the group was greeted by a young pink haired man. The king's son, Kim Seokjin.

    "Ah, your back already?", the king inquired, raising an eyebrow.
Jin laughed, "Yeah, Kookie bucked me off before we even reached the forest to hunt. I guess he doesn't like my jokes", the prince smiled and shrugged.

    The king slightly laughed as well, "I did tell you that horse had quite the attitude."

    "That you did, but I really do like him. Anyway, what are you helping these men with?"

    "A friend of mine, Eric, his daughter is in great danger. She meet a man in the forest the other day, and if we don't find him before sunset tonight . . . . well, we'll lose her for good", Jin's father explained solemnly.

    At this Jin became much more serious, "Have we sent out a notice yet?"

    "I was just about to when we ran into you", his father answered, calling over a guard.

    "If it's alright, may I know her name?", Jin asked the men behind his father.

     The blond man was the one that answered, "Evangeline."

    Seokjin was shocked, he blinked thinking he heard him wrong, "What's her name again?"

    This caught the attention of the others men, why had he asked for her name when he could clearly hear Jimin?

    "Her name is Evangeline", the king turned to his son, "Why do you ask? Does that name sound familiar?"

    "Yeah, I meet a beautiful woman in the forest yesterday. Could it be her?"

    Yoongi scooted closer to the prince as he asked him to describe the girl to them. When he did, Jin described Evangeline perfectly, while adding in his own opinion of the woman, "She was beautiful, I just wish she hadn't run away. I had hoped to see her again when I went to forest today."

    Without saying any more Yoongi grabbed the man's wrist, pulling him up the stairs to Evangeline. The others scrambling to keep up with the short man's stride. Suga flung the door open, pushing Jin into the room, next to the bed Evangeline laid on.

    Jin was captivated by her, he thought she was the prettiest woman he had ever since. She took his breath away.

    They stood there for two minutes, waiting for something to happen. When nothing did, Yoongi threw his hands in the air, frustrated, "Why is nothing happening?! She said we had to find him, she never said he had to do anything!!"

    "Calm down Yoongi, she is evil. Let's just leave them alone, maybe Jin will figure it out himself", the king patted Suga on the back, as he ushered them all out of the room. Closing the door behind them, leaving a bewildered Seokjin alone in the room with Evangeline.

    Jin just gaped at the door once it shut with a quite thud, 'What am I supposed to do?'