Part 5: Peter Pan (V)

"Twinkle, twinkle little star . . ."

    "Did that really happen?", Andy asked in a questioning tone. He couldn't believe his mother when she told them that her brothers flew because of a fairy and that his father could already fly.

    "Of course it did."

    "You sure?"

    "Yes, now shush. Let me continue", Abigail huffed before continuing the story.

********** Flashback **********

    The wind blew through Abby's hair, her arms wrapped tightly around Taehyung's neck. Her eyes squeezed shut as her head rests on the man's shoulder, his arms holding her close to his body. The sound of her brothers excited laughter and talking reached her ears, telling her they were near by.

    "Hey, you okay?", a deep voice whispered in her ear, making her shiver.

    "Yeah ... I'm okay", just as she replied, a huge gust of wind rushed past them causing her to tighten her grip around his neck even more.

    A quiet laugh past through her ears, "Open your eyes."

    "Why?"

    "You'll want to see this."

    Slowly, Abby peeled open her eyes, looking up with her blurry vision to see Taehyung smiling down at her. Turning her head away from Tae, her vision clearing, she saw one of the most beautiful sights she had ever seen. They were flying over the blanket of mist that rests over London, the lights in the houses and apartments slowly turning off as the residents turn in for the night. The dull yellow light of Big Ben shining over the rooftops of London. The stars now sparkled with no overcast to cloud their bright light now.

    "Wow", was all Abigail could say as she looked at the stars that surrounded them.

    "Yeah", Tae whispered, never taking his eyes off the girl in his arms. Pulling his gaze away from her awe strucken form, Taehyung noticed they were about to enter Neverland, "Hold on tight, we're here."

    The scenery around they was suddenly blocked by a bright white light, though it looked puffy like the clouds causing her to shut her eyes right once more. Before she knew it though, it light dimmed quite a bit but didn't disappear. Curious of what happened, Abigail opened her eyes and saw a completely different landscape than the one they had just been flying over.

    The tall buildings and apartments of London where no longer in sight, the night sky replaced by clear bright blue. They were heading towards a semi large, crescent shaped island, the water surrounding the island was a beautiful crystal blue. A small volcano laid dormant on her left, a small cove near the base of the volcano. On the other side of the island was a small mountain, though high enough to where clouds touch the snowy peak.

    "Welcome to Neverland!", Taehyung turned to face Abigail's brothers, smiling like there was no tomorrow, "I have some people I want you guys to meet."

    With this Tae turned back around, getting closer and closer to the island. He was making his way towards the left side of the mountain, before landing in the lush green forest next to it.

    "They're over here", Taehyung stated, a large leaf in his hand ready to pull back.

    "Wait who? Who are these people? What are they like?", Namjoon asked not knowing what to expect.

   His smile widening to a grin, Tae answered, "You'll see."

    Pulling the leaf back, the siblings were greeted with bright colors and loud laughter. All around them were bright colored ribbons tied to the trees and their branches, swings hanging down from higher branches. If you looked above you you could see several elaborate tree houses all connected to one giant platform that wrapped itself around the the biggest tree. At the base of the humungous tree was fire pit, logs, big stones and wood carved chairs lined the rim of the pit. A little ways away from the pit was large flattened piece of land, that looked like it was meant for playing football, or as Americans say soccer.