Part 3: Rapunzel (Jungkook)

"And so I'll read a book, or maybe two or three, I'll add a few new paintings to my gallery, I'll play guitar and knit and cook and basically, Just wonder when will my life begin? . . ."

    The trio had left the secret cove, cautiously making their way through the forest until they found a small dirt path. They walked down this path until they reached a wooden cabin like pub. Loud music and laughter filtered out through the windows, causing the brothers and brunette to smile. They all quickly made their way into the building, pushing their way through crowds of drunk thugs, dancing bandits and many other people. Making their way to the back end of the pub, towards a booth where two people sat talking to one another.

    When they got to the booth, the men on the cushioned seats stood and hugged the trio. Telling them how thrilled they were to see them again, asking them if they would sit with them, which they gladly accepted.

Jungkook sat with the taller of the two while the brothers sat across the table with the other man.

The shorter man had short light brown hair and dark brown eyes. His slightly tanned skin pulled over toned muscles. The man wore all black, two daggers hanging from his belt. Though the others knew that he had more hidden on his body elsewhere.

 Though the others knew that he had more hidden on his body elsewhere

The man next to Jungkook had dirty blond hair and brown eyes. He was a bit thicker than the other man, but you could tell he was strong. He wore a white top and black bottoms, a pistol tucked into its holster on his hip.

    "So did you guys get it?", the blond questioned, raising one of his eyebrows as he examined their faces

"Yeah we got it Namjoon", Jimin leaned back into his seat, "It's in Jungkook's bag."

"Any trouble with the guards?", the shorter man, Hoseok, asked.

"Well, we wouldn't have had any trouble, but someone just had to start making noise", Taehyung said, his gaze pointed at Jungkook.

"I couldn't help it!! The guy sneezed!"

"That doesn't mean you have to say bless you!"

"It's automatic! I couldn't help it!!", Jungkook threw his hands in the air to try and emphasize his point.

This caused them all to erupt in laughter. Hoseok clutching his stomach, Namjoon almost falling out of his chair, all while Jungkook sat there staring at them with a blank expression.

"Anyway, we'll sell it and give you guys the money when we get it. Where do you want to meet up?", Namjoon asked, taking the black bag from Jungkook. Quickly slipping the crown into his own bag before handing Jungkook's bag back to him.

Before either of the brothers could even think of where they would stay, Jungkook jumped to answer, "We'll stay here, at the pub."

Jimin looked at the younger man concerned, "Kookie, are you sure? The guards might come back, they could find us."

"Come on, please?", Jungkook pleaded, pouting.

Jimin groaned, 'I hate it when he does that', "Alright, we'll stay here."

Tae looked at his brother and muttered, "Weak", resulting in a swift punch to the stomach. His head hitting the table as he clutched his stomach, hoping to lessen the pain.

"Okay, we'll come back when we have the money", Namjoon stood from his seat, pulling Hoseok up after, "We should get going before the guards start to circle back, see you guys in soon."

The younger boys waved to the duo as they pushed through the crowd, leaving out the front entrance. Once they were completely out of sight, Tae turned to Jungkook.

"Why do you want to stay here? We could go anywhere, so why here?"

Jungkook raised an eyebrow, "Why go someplace else now? We are about to get a lot of money, don't you think that's when we can go anywhere?", he added to himself, 'I also want to find out who that woman is in the tower. If we leave, I won't be able to.'

The red heads looked at one another, sharing the same thought, 'He's not telling us everything.'

The three had been together for a very long time. They knew each other and they trusted each other.

Of course there are times were they still faltered in their trust for each other, like a few hours earlier when they hesitated to push him up first. But he was carrying the most valuable item they had ever laid their hands on. And even though the two brothers knew he wasn't telling them the whole truth, they didn't push him to tell them.