Part 6: Rapunzel (Jungkook)

"And I'll re-read the books, if I have time to spare, I'll paint the wall some more, I'm sure there's room somewhere . . ."

    The weeks flew by as Jungkook climbed up the rope everyday to visit Emma. The brothers and him had been staying at the bar for about a month now, and Namjoon and Hoseok would be coming back very soon.

    The ginger boys knew what Jungkook had been doing, he had told them. They knew he would try and convince the young woman to come with them when they left. So they were preparing to take another person with them, and Jungkook was grateful for it.

    As of that moment, Jimin and Taehyung were sitting at on of the back tables, talking quietly to each other.  Jungkook had gone off to visit Emma and try to convince her of coming with them.

    Just as Jimin was about to call over some more alcohol, the doors flung open to reveal a panting thug clad in leather, trying desperately to get out what he had to say.

    "T-The guards!!!! They're on their way here!!!!"

    The entire bar was then set into panic mode. People were running out of ever opening in the walls, getting away from the wooden cabin as quickly as they could. The brothers being two of these people themselves.

    The two quickly ran to their private room in the back, grabbing their bags and Jungkook's before running out of the bar. They ran and ran as fast as they could till they came upon the tunnel leading to the tower. Making their way through the tunnel they reached the base of the tower, yelling up to the window in hopes of gaining the attention of the couple inside.

    Thankfully, the younger boy heard them, Jungkook leaned out of the window, "Jimin? Taehyung? What are you doing here?"

    "The guards!! They are going to raid the bar! Let down the rope, let us up!!", Jimin yelled back up to the brunette, explaining the situation.

    Jungkook left the window and he was quickly replaced by the thick rope falling to the ground. Jimin went up first, then Taehyung.

    When they joined Emma at the table, Taehyung's head fall into his heads as he mutter incoherently to himself. While Jimin slumped into his seat, sighing now that they were safe and away from the bar.

    "So what do we do now? Namjoon and Hoseok should be back any day now", Jungkook asked as he sat back down next to Emma.

    If the guards really did raid the bar, then they won't be leaving any time soon.   Namjoon and Hoseok were completely unaware of this fact, and they think the trio is still staying there. Not only this, but the three boys have no way of warning them.

    The four sat in silence for a time all think of what they could do, when Taehyung took a deep breath, resting his chin on the back of his hands, "Well, I think the only option we have is to wait around near the bar, look out for them. We have to make sure they don't go into the bar."

    Jungkook rubbed his face with his hands, "Yeah, yeah you're right."

    The trio grew silent, allowing Emma to sit in her own thoughts for a while, 'Maybe I shouldn't go with Jungkook and the others, I mean it seems as though they get into a lot of trouble. But . . . . I really do enjoy Kookie's company, he makes me smile. If he leaves he would probably never come back, then I would be alone again. God Emma, you get attached to easily! You've only know him for a month!!'

    Emma was pulled from her thoughts when a large hand was placed on her arm, "Emma? Are you okay?", Jungkook's concerned voice made Emma look over at him.

    Emma smiled at his handsome face that showed his concern for her, "Yes I'm fine, I just got a little lost in my thoughts."