Part 1: Beauty and The Beast (Suga)

"Tale as old as time, True as it can be, Barely even friends, Then somebody bends, Unexpectedly . . ."

The pure white snow fell upon the ground of the forest. The sky was dark, for the sun had set hours before. Trees stood tall looming over head, leaves hiding the full moon from sight. In the light of the day, the forest shimmers making it look as though it's enchanted and full of life. Though in the dark of night, shadows lurk behind every tree and rock, the atmosphere changing to one of fear and terror, sending chills down the spines of anyone that comes close. The forest lay silent and undisturbed, all the creatures of day gone into hiding, while creatures of the night stay quiet hoping not to get caught, when others are listening for their prey, ready to pounce.

Deep in the forest, a small white mouse pads along the snow covered ground, slowing to a stop, it raises its head. The mouse sniffs the air, its ears twitching, then in a sudden rush of adrenaline it turns and scurries into a nearby burrow. Through the silence the sound of fast footsteps approach, passing the burrow with quick steps, stopping only a few feet away and dropping to the ground.

The figure is of a young woman, head and body covered by a long, worn, dark brown cloak that reaches just below her knees. She sit on her knees, panting, her long brown hair falling out of her hood and onto her face. Sweat starting to bead at her forehead from running for so far. The woman begins to silently cry as she thinks back upon what had happened to her, not to far from the forest. As she remembers, her silent tears become heartbreaking sobs, the woman's body shaking more and more violently. She continues to cry til her strength is all but gone. She falls on her side, slowly turning to face to the sky, allowing the small flakes of snow to decorate her eyelashes, making the tears on her cheeks burn from the cold. Her cloak had been pulled to the ground revealing her apple red cotton dress, pooling just above her ankles.

She had run so fast, and so far, she believed her legs would never move again. She was cold, hungry, but most of all tired, so as she lies on her back, staring at the stars above, she prays. She prays for something, anything, that can help her in her time of need. She prayed and wished for anything, and after waiting and waiting, she began to lose hope. Losing hope in being found, hope of someone passing by and helping.

When her tears were returning to her eyes, staining her red cheeks once more is when she heard it. A faint melody playing in the distance, it was gentle but bitter, sweet though sad. Upon hearing the melody, the young woman shakily stood and began to walk towards it. She knew that there was a possibility that she imagined it, but she was willing to chance it. As the woman walked the melody got louder and louder, it was a piano. The more she listened the sadder and more bitter the song sounded, she was drawn to it, though she did not know why. She felt as though she had to find out the reason as to why it was so sad, if she could fix the problem some how.

After walking a bit more, the trees began to thin and disperse, making a path between them. Beyond the trees, there was a stone path leading to a huge iron gate, the bars bending into the shapes of roses on the gates. As the woman came the closer, she stood in front of the gate looking up at the castle listening to the melody. It was coming from one of the top windows, she closed her eyes absorbing the sound, when it suddenly stop causing her eyes to fly open. She walked closer to the gate resting her hand on the cold rusting bars, before jumping back in shock as the gates swung open allowing her to enter the grounds of the castle. Gathering her courage, the woman cautiously makes her way through the gates, hearing them close behind her as she walks. Making her way forward, the young woman notices the large doors of the castle and sprints to them, pushing them open, entering the castle.