Part 2: Beauty and The Beast (Suga)

"Just a little change, Small to say the least, Both a little scared, Neither one prepared, Beauty and the Beast . . ."

The doors slowly creep closed behind her as she takes in the sight around her. The gray stone floors look slick and polished, while the large white walls seems as though no one has touched them in years, spider webs in every corner on the room, dust flying everywhere when she touches something. Colossal pillars from the floors going all the way up to the ceiling are decorated with intricate design, expanding every so slightly at the top creating a ruffled look. The ceiling itself had golden swirls and floral design engraved into its stone. In front of her stood two large grand stair cases that meet in the middle to create one, on either side on the room there were walkways leading further into the castle.

"Hello? Is anyone home? I'm sorry to intrude, it's just that I am very cold and hungry. Please, allow me to stay the night, I'll be gone in the morning. Hello?", the young woman called out into the dark of the castle, hoping for a reply. She stepped forward before stopping upon hearing whispers coming from the side of the room.

"Poor thing must have gotten lost in the woods."

"Keep quiet. Maybe she'll go away."

"Hello?", she said a bit more wary.

"Not a word. Not one word!"

"Please, all I need is a bed to sleep in for the night", the woman called out again louder this time assuming the ones behind the voices were further way.

"Oh, Namjoon, have a heart"

"Shh!!"

Then it got quiet again, the voices stopping for a time before someone started yelling.

"O-O-Ow! Ow! Ow!"

"Of course, mademoiselle, you are welcome here."

The young woman whips her head around to face where the voice was coming from, her brown eyes are meet with the ones of a golden candlestick and and old clock sitting on a small table next to the wall, bickering at each other. She rubbed her eyes thinking she was imagining them, but when she opened her eyes again they were still there arguing.

After getting over the initial shock the woman spoke up, "Excuse me? Did you say I could stay the night?"

Pulling them out of their argument, the candlestick bowed and introduced himself, "Yes of course! My name is Jung Hoseok and me and my friend here will show you to your room." Before the woman could reply the clock started jumping and yelling about.

"We most certainly will not! The master does not want anyone in or near the castle! She must leave at once!" Upon hearing the clocks protest, Hoseok pulled him aside and started whispering back and forth to him, leaving the woman to her thoughts.

'What if they don't allow me to stay? I'd have to face the forest again, I wouldn't last a minute the way I am right now. What will I do?', she thinks while looking down sadly. The woman lifts her head deciding to eavesdrop on the clock and the candlestick conversation, hoping she will hear good news.

"She can not stay here, the master wouldn't allow it."

"Yes I know. But mon amie think about it, she could be the one!"

"You believe so?"

"Oui, she must be here for a reason! Come now, let her stay for the night!"

"Fine, but because she could be the one to lift the curse."

The young woman was relieved but confused at the same time, 'The one? What do they mean by I might be the one?', she thought.

As the two made their way back to the girl, she thought she saw a shadow move out the corner of her eye but brushed it off as lack of sleep.

"We have agreed to let you stay, if you will follow me, we shall lead you to your room", the clock said while twirling to face the other way and began wobbling away with the Hoseok jumping next to him. Not wanting to lose them the young woman quickly chases after them, once she had caught up with them she went to ask the clock his name but was interrupted before finishing her question.

"If you don't mind me asking, what is yo-"

"Help me!! Please! Anybody! Help!!!"

In shock the woman stops walking to try and figure out where the screams came from, while the candlestick and clock stop and look at each other in worry before switching their attention to the woman behind them.

"What was that and where did it come from?", she demanded staring straight into their eyes, making them both tremble slightly.