Chapter 63

Eeekkk! Austin's POV! I wonder how this is going to go? Read to find out!<3

Austin's POV

"Son, you do know that you could get kicked out of NYU?" my dad questions

"Yeah I do." I say confidently

My dad just rolls his eyes and boards his plane. I don't care about the trouble that I got into. I just want to relax.

When I found out that my little sister ran off to Paris I was furious. I know that she's eighteen but she can't do this shit. She made me so worried. Probably more worried than our own father. I will always be the protective older brother. Yet, I don't blame her. Why do you think I moved away from this shit city? It's horrible and boring!

When my dad told me about Alex finding out about Liz I got even more mad. I found out a little while ago but telling Alex in a public place is a little too much. I only met the girl once but it was at the grocery store right before I head to NYU.

I soon arrive in Ocala and drive to my dad's house. I carry all of shit in and dump it in my bedroom. I decide to go into the kitchen and make me a sandwich until I found a note.

"Wedding"

Who's wedding?

I open it up and my eyes basically pop out of my head.

Alex and Niall's wedding? When the hell did all of this start? They had just met and just starting dating the last time I was here and they always fight!

I grab my phone and call Alex's number but automated voice says the number is no longer in use. I call Niall's number and the same thing happens.

"Goddamn." I mutter and get in the car to go to the office

Once I get to the office I search around for employee information. I'll just show up at Niall's house and confront them there.

I pull out Bobby's information and quickly scribble his address onto a piece of paper.

~

I knock on the door and I'm confronted with a Niall with only sweatpants on. I push my way through the house and look around.

"Man, what are you doing here?" Niall asks

"When the hell did you propose?" I yell

"Calm down. I proposed about two weeks ago?" he smiles

"Alex!" I yell

I hear footsteps from upstairs and I see Alex but with no pants on but the shirt goes down mid thigh. They obviously just woke up or just did the 'deed'. I would like to see my sister all the way dressed though. Please and thank you.

"Go put on some damn pants and we'll talk." I say

She walks away and I turn around to see Niall right behind me.

"Do you have a problem with her getting married?" he cocks an eyebrow

"You guys are too young." I mutter

"Age is just a number." he rolls his eyes

"Are you freaking serious?" I raise my voice

"What's your problem?" Niall asks harshly

What was my problem? I just don't want to see her get hurt. She's already hurt about mom and I'm pissed I wasn't aware of the wedding. Lets not forget she escaped the country without anybody aware of it.

God, I sound like a parent right now.

"I'm just pissed. Sorry I blew up on you." I huffed

"It's fine. So what's going on with you and the college?" he asks