Chapter 48

After a few hours of cuddling Niall and I decided both of us that we should take a shower. There are two separate showers so we didn't have to wait for each other. Even though he insisted that we can save water by showering together I declined. Not today, Niall. After I showered I put on a pair of white shorts and a vineyard vines shirt. I had previously ordered a shirt from the website. Everybody started getting clothes from there so hey, why not try it? They look like cute clothes. Niall decided to wear a pair of jeans with a topman shirt. It was all black but the pockets was colorful. Like a tribal print.

We decided we needed new phones. It was a little hard for me to smash my phone but I needed to. The last thing I need is for a police officer and my dad to show up at my front door step. That would be absolutely terrible. I'm so glad that we went away from that terrible town. Ocala is somewhat nice of a city but everybody knows everybody. Ever since I was 13 I made a plan that when I graduate high school I will move away. I hate it. I need peace. It's too small of a town and there's nothing there. I wish I lived in Daytona or a some place down south.

But the good outcome was meeting Niall. Well, where ever we lived I would have still met him because of Falcon Corporation. Moving to Paris is a new fresh start for Niall and I. Getting away from that shit town that tested our relationship. Every relationship has their ups and downs though. Well, we just had a lot in a short amount of time.

The phone store was just 2 blocks away so we just decided to walk. As soon as we got there I decided what phone I wanted. I decided I wanted the Iphone 5c in pink. Niall decided to get the blue one. Niall talked to the vodaphone guy and told him that we are starting a new contract. 45 minutes later we got our new phones hooked up and I was very excited. I decided to download instagram and twitter. I wouldn't be active but I would just see what people were posting. I logged in and people were tagging me like crazy. I saw that Keirstyn was posting all this crazy stuff about me going missing. I miss her but this is what is best for me. I miss Harry, Nick, and Emma too but I needed to do this! This is what is best for me. I love Niall to pieces and I know that he equally loves me. I want to call Keirstyn from a payphone and tell her that I'm okay but I just got to Paris yesterday. Wow, it seems like me being deeply depressed in a hotel room was ages ago. Not yesterday.

“Babe, what do you want to do?” Niall asks me as we're walking down the road

“I don't know. What could we do?” I ask and kiss his cheek

He flashes me a smile and I know he's as happy that we're like me. Again, this was good for us.

“I'm quite hungry. Let's find somewhere to eat” he says and grabs my hand

We walk for a little bit but not too long. We find a cafe and sit down inside. A french waitress comes by and takes our orders. She's prettier than me but Niall pays no attention to her. I ordered me a sandwich and Niall ordered the same. We both got a croissant with our meals that were amazing. We will defiantly have to come again.

~

“C'mon let's go visit the Eiffel Tower!” Niall says excitingly

“Of course!” I smile

Him being excited makes me feel happy.

We decided to take a taxi to the Eiffel tower so we didn't have to walk so far. It would be quite a walk from the cafe to the Eiffel Tower. We soon reached the Eiffel Tower and I was so excited! I have always wanted to see it. I'm so glad that I'm living in Paris. I still can't get over it. Niall and I even have a house together. It's a big step for an 18 year old but I was ready. More ready than ever. Niall and I look pictures of us making it look like we were holding the tower. We sadly couldn't have a picture of both us in front of it.

“Do you guys want to take a picture of you to together?” An older woman asked

“Of course. I hope you don't mind” I smile

“Not at all sweetheart! You two seem like a lovely couple” she says and I hand her my phone

Niall wraps his arm around my waist and we smile for the picture and afterwards she hands me back my phone. The picture is absolutely amazing. I love it so much.

“Thank you so much!” I exclaim

“No problem. You two have a wonderful day” the woman smiles and walks away

“Send me the picture” Niall says and rests his head on my shoulder

“Alright” I say and send it to him

After Niall receives the picture he kisses my neck mumbling a 'I love you' and I say it back to him. He continues to kiss me and I have to shrug him away. As much as I love it... we're on public.

“Niall there's people” I whisper

“I can't wait till we get home” he mutters

“Well you're going to have to wait. We need to go shopping. It was your idea anyway” I turn around to face him and kiss him on the lips.

“Of course. I need to spoil my lady” he winks and I blush

“I'm guessing you can actually wait” I laugh

“I'll find a way before we go home” he says grabs my hand

“I always get my way” he smirks

~

We have went to many boutiques and I have bought really nice stuff. Well Niall bought it for me. I insisted to buy but before the argument could start he already swiped his debit card.

“It's your turn to shop now!” I laugh

“Nooo” he groans

“Too bad! You need more clothes!” I say

“Fine but you owe me” he smirks and I begin to blush

“Alright” I smile and his eyes go wide

We enter some mens shop and I begin to search for some clothes for Niall. I feel like a mom for a moment but then I like picking out his clothes.

“I found some stuff and I see you found some stuff too” he smiles

“Yeah, now try this stuff on” I say and hand him the clothes that I had picked out

“No. I'll change if you come in the dressing room with me” he smirks

“Hell no!” I say

“Fine. Then I'm not changing” he says with a smug smile

“Seriously?” I question and cock my eyebrow

“Yes, seriously. I'm giving you 3 seconds to say yes or I'm not changing” he says again with the same smile

“Fine. No funny business!” I say and walk into the dressing room with him

“No promises” he smirks and kisses my cheek