Chapter 30

After an hour of swimming everybody decided to leave because there was school in the morning. Niall and I are soon driving down the road blaring “Boomerang” by the Summer Set.

“My place or yours?” I ask biting my lip

“Neither” Niall says

“What?” I ask

“I’m talking you somewhere” Niall says with a smile

“Okay” I giggle

“I like your laugh” he says

“I like yours too” I say and kiss him on the cheek

We soon pull up to a big hotel called the “JW Marriot”.

“Woah” I say

“C’mon babe” Niall says getting out of the car and grabbing our bags

Soon a bellman puts our bags on a cart and Niall gives his key to a man that parks his car. We walk into the lobby and Niall checks in. While he’s doing that I walk around the lobby admiring everything. There’s a water fountain and beautiful paintings hung on the wall. Soon Niall tugs on my hand and we walk to the elevator.

We enter on the 6th floor and Niall unlocks the door and I gasp at the beautiful hotel room. There’s roses everywhere. I soon feel Niall’s arms around my waist and he kisses my cheek.

“Happy birthday, baby” he whispers into my ear

He soon turns me around so I’m facing him and attacks my neck with kisses. I fall into his chest. Just him kissing me makes my knees go weak. He soon picks me up and makes his way to the bed. He lays me down on the bed and plants kisses all over my face and every part of my body. I tug on his hair and he moans. He doesn’t waste a second pulling down his swim pants and pulling off my cover up and swim suit. He quickly goes over to his bag and grabs a condom and slip it on. He soon slides in and I wince. This is only the 2nd time though. He goes slow but after awhile the pace goes faster.

After moaning each other’s names and yelling profanities it soon comes to an end.

He rests his head on my chest and we’re still panting. I rub his back realizing there’s scratch marks on it and I smirk to myself.

“Best. Sex. Ever” he says and rolls to his side of the bed.

He soon gets out of the bed and throws away the condom. He puts on a pair of boxers and I get out of bed and make my way to the shower.

“Care to join?” I wink and he takes off his boxers and follows me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up and it’s 6:30. I wish I didn’t have to go to school but I have missed too much in the past 3 weeks. Niall is still sleeping so I decide to get dressed and brush my teeth. After that I walk over to the bed and sit next to him.

“Babe, I need to go to school” I say

“Fuck, fine” he groans

He puts on some clothes and we grab our bags. We walk out the door and make our way to elevator. Nobody is on the elevator so I set my bag down and wrap my arms around Niall who is half asleep.

“Thank you for last night” I say and kiss him

“No problem, Alex” he says and I love the way he says my name with that thick irish accent

I just love him in general. The way he cares for me. The little things he does for me. His blue eyes. His voice. I way he wraps his arms around me. The way when we get into an argument he quickly makes it better and we’re mad anymore. Everything about him. He’s honestly perfect and he makes me feel like an angel.