F o r t y n i n e

M A Y A S P O V

After me and Lucas expressed our love for each other we couldn't do anything else but touch each other, kiss each other, and just love each other.

We explored ever inch of each others bodies , always wanting more and stopping at nothing until we were both satisfied.

I loved it. I loved every single part of it.

My heart was his and his heart was mine.

My hands were now an imprint on his body. Forever.

And only after we got the simplest satisfaction that we explored and experienced every inch of each other then and only then , we would put a halt to it . But only for a While .

~~~~~~

I sat there quietly, listening to the rise and fall of Lucas's chest. Along with the sound of chirping morning birds.

"What time is it , Lucas?"

He shifted his whole body in one swift motion to check the time but still kept me in place , right on top of his chest with our legs intertwined.

"It's almost eight AM" Lucas replied .

"Wow . So we've been at this for like 3 hours?"

" well starting from midnight when I warned you about josh leading up to all these events I would say it was more than 3 hours more like the whole night "

"Not all that. I mean after the part when I let you in the apartment "

"Oh you mean the sex?" He laughed

I couldn't help but smile

"Yes Lucas all that sex " i replied with a grin.

"Oh yea that was definitely more than three hours . Three amazing unforgettable hours of just sexy love and passion. Maybe we should make it four hours"

He pressed a quick peck on my head.

"or maybe five hours"

another peck.

"or maybe six"

another one.

"or maybe just the whole day. Honestly I wouldn't mind spending the first day of my 2018 with you all day in bed"

" shut up" I punched him in the stomach but had a smile plastered on my face.

I loved it when he talked like this. when we were interacting like ... like a couple.

But we weren't.

He squeezed me tighter and placed yet another kiss on my head but this time it lasted a little longer.

We sat there quietly, again.

God , I wished I could wake up like this everyday.

Every morning with Lucas Friar.
Waking up with him in my bed . Or waking up to him in his own bed.
Either one; as long as I'm with him .