E i g h t t e e n- Boy Meets Questions

Massively Edited✔️

"Lucas may I have a word.. Again?" Doctor Montogeremy asked

I nodded and let him take me to a separate room.

"Lucas, we need you to be really truthful right now. Your girlfri- friends life is depending on it"

I sighed. Again he thought maya was my girlfriend. Although, I would not mind.

"Lucas, have you had any sexual actions with Miss. Hart?"

"Yes. But we did not do anything more but make out. THATS IT. No more. I would never hurt my girlfriend by getting maya pregnant aka her BFF"

"But you weren't hurting Riley by meeting your lips with Maya's?" Doctor montogeremy questioned

"Something unexpected happened. I feel as if I-" I whispered this part then raised my voice realizing how rediculouse this is.

I stood up and smashed my hands on the table.

"You know what doctor, you are not my lawyer, my BFF, or even my mother so I will not rant to you  how I feel or what I did to miss hart. If I kissed her or even had a child with her it is none of your concern that I hurt Riley's heart. I know I am making mistakes and unexplainable things are happening to a wonderful woman in that room. She is im pain and I have to help her and nor sit here while you interegate  me! You are a doctor for God sakes! For once do your job!"

I opened the door ready to leave..
"Mr Friar if you care about maya you would help us figure out why she got those scars... You love her!"
I turned back
"A mistake happened that I can not explain.. But it was a good one"

I slammed the door and started walking. Slowly.

What am I doing with my life?

"Oh hey Lucas nice bumping in to you"

"Hey farkle"

"Did you hear that Maya is leaving the hospital tonight?"

My eyes popped out and a million questions started rushing threw my head.
How?
Why?
When?
Where is riley?
Who will take her home?
Will maya let it be me?

"Farkle that is amazing! I can't wait for her to come back to school. I can hug her and-... And I can be her.. Friend"

After realizing what I said I changed my words around.

What if I said "FARKLE that is amazing! I can't wait for her to come back to school. I can hug her and.. We can make that baby together. We can go more than a magical subway ride.
At least I wanted to make.. And she will be the mom.
What if that's what I wanted to say?
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note

OOHH hint hint
SPOILER:LUCAS likes maya.
There will be some riley and lucas drama.
I need some suggestions PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS!
❤️ nikki