T w e n t y- Girl Meets Lucas

Massively Edited✔️

"What! You will stay with me?"

"Yes" Lucas sat down and so did I. He touched my hand and smiled.

"Maya, I need to help you, i want to help you. I can't just make out with you and just leave you. I can't just forget it. It's been haunting me in my dreams, in my sleep, when I eat, when I study. Everything I do ends up with thinking of our kisses... And your perfect body... Witch you now cut. Witch I wish you never did"

I was speechless. He felt this way? I realized that he was correct. I am cutting my body only making myself look even worse than I did before.

"Oh no lucas I do not have a perfect body."

"Yes you do. It's beautiful for me! You were beautiful before you cut yourself and you are beautiful now, even after you cut yourself. But please don't hurt yourself anymore for dumb reasons. Don't take away your beauty"

I smiled and held his hand tighter. He started to stroke my cheek then, he played with my hair.

"Maya, you coming to school or that body still hurt?"

I decided not to tell lucas I was testing him. I don't want to make him feel bad.

"I think staying home one more day to get my body more powerful and less weak. Tommorow I want to go back to school. Hey, this is still high school we are talking about!"

I joked around with Lucas playfully punching his arm.

"Now, time to get dressed"

I got up and started walking toward the chair where my clothes were.

"Uhh Lucas where do you think you are going?"

"I'm going to get the form so you can sign out of the hospital"

"Oh no no no you will help me undress the proper way. Plus you said so yourself" I whispered that part in his ear.
Lucas let go off the doorknob and started walking to me slowly.

I just stood there with my arms crossed. Waiting. "I don't bight you know!"

"Yeah I know, but the real question is do you enchant?"

"What does that even mean?"

"Yeah you heard me. Will you rail me in to your love spell and make me love you all over again and then kiss me giving me mixed feelings. Then all of a sudden I see you naked helping you will your stomach,come on maya, you enchant people." Lucas said very fast

I was shocked on what he said. Did he just admit to me that he loved me?

"You love me?"

Lucas popped his eyes out "What  no!"

"Lucas you said so yourself that I enchant and you also what enchant means. You even said that you enjoyed helping me with my stomach and that's what railed you in to my love spell" I was also explaining this to myself. I was trying to process everything in my head. He can't love me! He is with riley!

"Maya, I can't hide it anymore I -I love you"

He admired it. But he is not in love with me. He just loves me. He is in love with riley.

Well.. We are both on diffrent stages of his love life. I'm glad we are not on the same. That will only make the situation worse.

"Please just forget about it" Lucas asked

"How can I forg- you know what, it's ok. Let's just go back to name calling and our selves" I smiled and hugged him.

"Ok I need to get dressed then fill out the form!"

"Ok so you go in the bathroom and change"

I sighed and looked at him again "Cowboy you are here for a reason! Use that reason Wisely"

I held on to Lucas while he took of my pants. He then took off my hospital dress, leaving me in only underwear and a bra.

"Quit staring at me huncklberry"
"I'm sorry maya.. You look.. Good"
"Oh.. Thanks.."

Although I already knew he thought my body was hot.

I toppled on Lucas jumping on one leg trying to put on my pants.

Then the other leg.

I bend over slowly to pick up my shirt from the floor when lucas bent down the same time
"Here maya I got I-"
He looked at me as our hands touched
"Hey"
"Hi"

I started to giggle a bit then he got back up giving me a hand. I smiled and reached for that hand.

Authors note
Hey! I updated
This is a very cute chapter!
Sorry they DDINT tackle their feelings here as much
So do you guys want a Christmas chapter?
Think about the possibilities!
Xox
Nikki