T w e n t y E i g h t- Girl Meets First- With Lucas

Massively Edited✔️
This is a very important chapter!! Play the song above while reading this chapter.

M A Y A S' P O V

I was out over here having so much fun with Josh, but I started to get the feeling he was up to something.

I looked over to my right and saw Riley talking with some bar tender.
I looked over to my left, to find Lucas and this tall brunette talking. It seemed seriouse.
Then, I looked right in front of me and saw Josh.
Am I suppose to be here with him?
I get this burning feeling when I see Lucas with another girl, besides Riley.

"Maya, I need to go I'll catch up with you later.."

"Wait-" I didn't even get to finish my sentence and Josh was already gone.

I sat down and played with my Hair for a little while.
I shifted my head to look for Riley. No sight of her. 
I shifted my head to find Lucas and.. He was right in front of me.

"Hey Maya, mind if I sit here?"

"No I was actually looking for someone like you to comfort me" I sat up straight and plumped my hair up a bit more.

"You look beautiful Maya!"

"Really? Thank you. I  mean kimberly thinks this dress is too open, just because she thinks I will atract boys"

"Well... Your doing it"
Wait what?! Am I attracting Lucas Friar?!!
Ok.. Umm.. Maya smile!

I smiled and so did Lucas. He reached over to touch my hand. I got a sensation of sparks go threw out my body.

I breathed heavily and for once I was glad there was loud music so Lucas won't here my heart pounding.

"Maya, I need to tell you something"
"Ok then tell me" I replied
"I can't tell you here"

"Ok everyone THE FINAL COUNT DOWN STARTS IN...."

I got up from my chair, just to not think about Lucas, wishing how I can be with him at midnight.

I walked towards Josh. I might as well be with Josh at midnight even though we agreed on just being friends.

I agreed on being friends becuase I thought it was the best thing for me to do just so I can sort out my feelings.

But Josh is the one who declared his love for me the night after we had our first. I don't think he will be unhappy to find out that we are together at midnight- only because  I want to be with him- to distract myself from Lucas before I pull him down to kiss me like no one is watching. I GOT TO GET MY MIND OF OF LUCAS

I walk a little bit more farther only to feel my hand being tugged. I already knew who it was. I looked up, only to find Lucas.

"What?" I yelled
"Maya this is very important!!"
"IN 10, 9.."
"Maya this can't wait!!!"
---------------------------------
Lucas dragged maya upstairs  in to a quiet room.

Maya slammed the door shut and Lucas put his hands behinde his head.

"Lucas you can't just take me upstairs like that. I was just about to be with Josh at midnight and you-"

"Ok fine Maya would you rather have your life in danger. If you don't then you will listen to me carefully!"

Maya rolled her eyes then sat down on the bed and crossed her arms and legs.

"Listen to me maya, listen to me good. Josh your 'friend'-"
"He is my friend!" Maya inturupted him
"I told you to listen!"

Maya looked down and then Lucas countinued " I know all the bad boy stuff Josh is doing! He has teamed up with this gang that may seem pretty sufisticated but does not have a good search history.  I'm here to tell you to stay away from Josh. He is lot of trouble!"

Maya stood up with a firiouse look in her eyes "OH SO THAT WHAT THIS!?"

"What?"

"I finnaly find happiness and you have to ruin it for me!!"

"What does that even mean?!" Lucas shouted back

" your so happy! I have been threw so much! Can you just find it in your heart to let me be happy and stop metelling in my buissnes. We were having such a fun time together Lucas, but you have to ruin it!"

"Maya I'm only protecting you!"

"Why don't you just run along lucas! I mean any girl would dream about sleeping with you-"
Maya stopped her sentence, realizing what she had just said.

Lucas understood what she meant by the look on his face.

Does that mean Maya would Dream about sleeping with him?

"I-I have to go. Riley will be looking for me" Maya whispered.

Lucas leaned closer, pushing maya next to him. Her breath stained his face. Their lips were only inches apart.

All Maya had to Do was tell Lucas she dreams of sleeping with him then dive in to the kiss and her dream comes true.

Their story, It's not so simple like that.

There is Riley to think about, Josh, The Mathews.
What would cory and topanga think of Maya after this.
But there was also Maya and Lucas's feelings to think about.
Maya's feelings say go!
Lucas... His say.. Go for it..

They leaned in at the same time. Their lips touched and moved in sync.

Lucas struggled taking Off the top part of Maya's dress, but managed. Maya stuck her hands under Lucas's shirt.

Lucas placed small kisses all over Maya's jawline. These small kisses turned in to rough ones.

Maya tugged on Lucas's hair, while Lucas tried to get her skirt off.

Maya stood there with only her undergarments on. Lucas slowly walked over to Maya, held her waist, then hugged her.

He stroked her shoulders, leading down to her arms. He took both of her hands and held it in his.

Maya looked up in those big green eyes and stroked his face.

Lucas led maya to the bed and layed her down. Lucas traced kisses all over Maya's stomach, leading to her underwear.

Maya started breathing heavily, then A tear fell out of Her blue eyes. Even though it was dark, Lucas still saw it.

He stood up from his position and wiped away Mayas tear. Lucas cupped Mayas face to comfort her.

Maya let out a few more tears.

Maya nodded her head . Lucas pushed in to the kiss and things got more heated and quicker than before.

Maya quickly took of her bra. Lucas helped. Maya felt all over Lucass' abs.

She then placed laced kisses all over his chest, leading down to his pelvis, leading to his underwears.

Slowly, Maya removed his underwear and he reomoved hers.

This was Mayas first time- with Lucas.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note
1,000 words!! And counting
U hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Tell me what you think will happen I t he comment below!
Love you!!!
Bye!
P.s. I hope you like this writing style than before.