N i n e t e e n- Girl Meets Session

I woke up this morning in the hospital bed. I fluttered my eyes open to find Kimberly next to me.
"Good morning maya" Kimberly said as she took of her glasses.
"Hey, are we going to have a session now?"
"I was hoping"
I nodded letting  her know we can.
"Ok then" she said
She flipped threw her pages to find where we were up too.
Meanwhile, my mind skimmed over to Lucas. We need to talk about what happened in the bathroom.
I want to know what is going threw his mind.
Ahhh the thought of Lucas even makes me smile. Today is going to be a good day I mean, it is good so far!
"Ok Maya, we still have not talked about your feelings"
"What about my feelings?"
She raised her eyebrows and looked at me. "Ok for starters why did you cut yourself?"
"I.. Wanted to be noticed"
"By who?"
"My mom. I wanted her to notice what's going on in my life. I wanted her to ask me what do I feel in my heart. Who am I in love with? What do I need help with?" I paused for a minute "I-I have no one. That's why I wanted comfort. I made mistakes. Due to those mistakes.. A lot of things I unexpected happened"
"Maya, maybe you just need to talk to your mom tell her how you feel"
"I can't that's the problem. She is always at work!"
Kimberly sighed and looked away while scribbling something on her paper.
"You say you want your mom to notice who you are in love with and ask who you are in love with. Who are you in love with, Maya?"
My eyes popped realizing what I have said before. I didn't know she would bring it up or even realize I said it.mwe were focusing on my mom noticing me not my love life. Plus, she was busily writing.
"I-I don't love anyone- I love my mom"
"Who are you in love with?" Kimberly asked again emphasizing the 'in'.
"I- love..-"
"He Maya are you ready to go back to school?"
"Lucas hey. Good morning!"
"Im so sorry Am I interrupting  one of your sessions?"
"Not at all Lucas we were just finishing up. Maya, I need your answer." Kimberly said
Thank god I was interrupted by Lucas so I don't have to tell Kimberly who I am in love with.
But I will need to tell her next time we have a session. Or a way to get out of it.
"Ok have a good day"
Kimberly left and Lucas entered the room. He sat at the edge of the bed smiling.
"You ready for school?"
"Lucas why are you here?"
"I'm here to help you"
"Isn't that Riley's job to help me?"
"Can't a friend help his other friend?"
"Right. So you want to help me get dressed? I think that job is more suitable for a girl, don't you think?"
"I think any job is suitiable for any guy as much as it is for any girl. I'm fine with helping you dress up. No awkwardness. We are just.. Friends."
There was a slight pause between those 2 words. Just friends. That's what we are.
I nodded and slightly smiled. "Ok first help me get out of this bed. I can't more my lower body. My stomach hurts quit a bit."
Lucas helped me out gently and slowly. I felt the coldness of the floor after a long time. I let out one breath and just stood up.
I was actually feeling better I did not need major supervision "Lucas I'm feeling.." I paused thinking maybe I can have fun with this and test lucas to see how much he really cares about me.
"What Maya you are feeling what?"
"I'm feeling week, faint, my whole body is aching"
"Ok then I don't think you should go to school. I want you to rest for one more day."
"How about you? How will you get to school?"
"I will stay with you"
Passed. Lucas passed the test.

Hey guys I updated after weeks.
Check out my status book for spoilers. I did not know what to name this chapter so I just gave it a basic name. Please comment do you think maya will tell LUCAS she was testing him and go to school, or she will stay with him?
Comment!