T w e n t y O n e- Girl Meets Truth

Lucas POV
As Maya bend over to pick up her shirt I looked at her breast.
She still had no shirt on so lowering your back down with your breast hanging is very tempting for a man.
Especially when it is Maya. The girl I like. More like love.
I tried my best to look away from her,but I bend down anyways to help her pick up her shirt.
////////// they have that small conversation I mentioned in the other chapter.
When we got to school everyone was looking at maya. With plesure while saying
"she is back"
"the leader is back"
"Is she ok?"
Whe other people looked at her with the dirty eye while saying
"I heard she cut herself"
"I heard she almost got pregnant"

I swear I will kill that Josh for almost getting her pregnant. And even doing it with her.
"Maya!" Riley ran up with her heels banging against the floor.
Riley reminds me of those pretty popular girls but she is the nice, caring, friendly one.
I remember when me and riley first started dating. She always wore high heels so I can think she is very mature,but I told her I love her becuase  of her. And that is the first time I said I love you to her or even a girl.
I realized I love riley she is perfect and amazing.
Now I am having feelings for maya.
How can that happen? You can't do that!
"Ok so maya, I'm glad your back Tomorrow is Christmas Eve and you have to spend time with em and my family.
I'm just happy your ok and out of the hospital" riley hugged maya then asked "but who helped you out?"
I chimed in "uh I did"
Riley smiled then walked over to me " I love you. You know that?"
"I know" I smiled
Riley gave me a peck on the lips then went off to Maya linking their arms together.

Maya's POV
"Maya, i was so worried about you. The way the doctor acted and the superstitious he had made me scared. And nik you are seeing a sychologist?! Maya, what happened with you please tell me! I need to KNWO why were you I. The hospital and why are you seeing a sychologist?!"
I sighed not wanting to tell riley Josh, her uncle was my first. And I could have been pregnant with his child.
"Can we pleas go somewhere private?" I muttered
Riley started walking to the janitors closet. She opened it up, checking if anyone was looking. We both entered and she locked the door.
"Riley, the reason why I was in the hospitals is a mystery"
"Then what did the doctor think"
I sighed "he knew I was cutting my stomach and it may have.. Hurt me"
"WHAT! Maya!! This is unacceptable   you could have been seriously hurt! Why would you do such a thing?"
"Can we please not get in to it?"
"NO MAYA you will tell me!"
"I was worried about my life and the mistake I did" that was half of the truth
"What mistake"
I paused
"Maya, you are scaring me!"
"The second thing the doctor thought is that I was pregnant"
Riley's eyes popped and she stood up with anger.
"Who Is this jerk!?"

Ok so I know today is Christmas Eve but tommorow I will make a Christmas Eve chapter
Then Saturday will be a Christmas episode!
Deal? Ok.
Bye gn!
Love nikki
MERRY CHRISTMAS!! 😄❤️🎉🎉🎉💋😊👏👏😘