T w e n t y S e v e n- Girl Meets Club TBD

This chapter is a time skip to New Years Eve

Maya and riley sat down at a table, in Topangas, eating breakfast.
Maya picked up her book and started to read it.
"Maya?" Riley said
Maya kept on looking at her book about art and answered "Yes, Riley?"
"Do you think that someone can do something so unforgetful that you can never forgive them?"
Maya's eyes popped out and placed her book down slowly.
What if riley knew what she did with LUCAS?
"Why would you say that?"
"I don't know. I just... Don't think that I should be trusting this someone especially someone that I love dearly"
Maya tried to think of a way to get out of this conversation.
"Peaches, everything is ok. Hey, how are things with you and LUCAS?" Maya said while sipping her coffee.
Maya tried her best to give riley little hints to show her that she is A carrying friend not a backstabbing knife that likes your boyfriend.
Riley sighed. "I don't - wait hold that thought
Hello..
Ok I'm on my way"
"Sorry Maya I got to go that was my mom. Auggie needs to be babysat. I'll see you tonight at Club TBD for the New Years party?"
Maya got up and hugged riley "yeah sure no problem"
"Thank you so much you are amazing and don't forget to send me pictures of what you will wear!"
Riley pushed open the door and was out of sight.
Maya sat back down and sighed. What was she talking about? Who is this person she loves dearly?
If it's not LUCAS...
----------------------
Maya entered Club TBD, with loud music playing and people all around her making out.
She walked all around trying to at least find one person that she knows.. Well she spottedtt someone..
"LUCAS!" Maya shouted
"Hey Maya I really need to tell you something!"
"Where is Riley?"
"That's not important right now, what's really Important is that you know..."
LUCAS was inturupted by "JOSH" Maya screamed.
"Josh is really big trouble" LUCAS finished his sentence quietly.
Maya drifted away with Josh and started laughing with him.
This left Lucas alone by the bar with his eyes glued on Maya's body (outfit is above)
"What can I get for you sir?" The bar tender asked Lucas
"One piña Calata and extra rum.. I'm going to need it"
"Coming right up"

For Most of the night Lucas tried to tell maya what Josh was up to, but she was distracted by her new "friend" Josh, and riley was triying to show Lucas her wild side by drinking beer and dancing to songs like Anaconda when it came up.

"Hey Lucas want me to get you a beer I think you can really use one before the count down for New Years"  Riley said
"Yeah sure.. Np.. Wait riley do me a favor"
"What would that be?"
"Hurry up a bit... We need to get things down on the New Years" Lucas bit his lip hard, trying to get his mind of maya and distract himself with his real girlfriend.
Riley giggled a bit "I think I got the hint Lucas" Riley kissed him hard "I'll be right back" Just a few moments later Riley was lost int eh crowd. Lucas was left with his thoughts and love songs playing in the back round

Riley's POV
"2 bears please" I announced
"Anything else?" The Bartender said back.
"No.. I think that's it"
"Shouldn't a pretty lady like you be with someone.. Wait scratch that.. Hot lady like you?" (Picture of Riley's outfit down below)

"First of all I have a boyfriend second of all I wouldn't be ordering 2 bears if I wasen't with someone" "Yeah I knew that

"Yeah I knew that.. It's just I thought you should be with someone like me not someone like LUCAS Friar"
Wait what?! What is he talking about.
"You KNWO Lucas? How when?"
"My name is Jason Grey. I also moved from Texas to here. Me and LUCAS were really close friends. Lucas had a reputation of being the feelings guy, or that's what we like to call him."
"What do you mean?"
"I think the big question is does Lucas have or had the reputation?"
Jason left the table and went to get my beers.
I looked over back at LUCAS and saw him with a worried look.
What reputation?

Lucas Pov

All these thoughts spinning in my head feel like a hammer hammering threw my cranium just to get to my brain and turn on this switch to tell me, maya is in seriouse  trouble if you wanna save her life you have to go over there!
"Hey there"
I looked over and saw a tall lady standing there with a drink in her hand. She looks beautiful.
"Mind if I take a seat?" She asks
"No not at all!"
"I saw you staring at that girl she seems very special to you just by the way you look at her."
"What no!"
I looked over at maya. She was correct. Looking at every inch of Maya is Like a day dream. Although this day dream could get hurt.
"My name is Liane. I'm not such a good explorer when it comes to,love, but I am a good explorer when it comes to eyes. If you like his girl or if she is in danger, you need to go to her and tell her. It's the  only way you can truly know how she feels about you and these feeling s inside you can stop eating you up"
"Liane, I can't do that. I have a girlfriend and that women over there  is hanging out with her so called 'friend' "
Liane looked over at Maya and so did I.this time she was not  with anyone.
"Well.. I think this is your time to swoop in and get her!" Liane said with a smile
"Go get her!" She smiled again and left dancing to the tunes the dj was playing.
Ok I'm going to do this. I'm going to tell maya everything. Starting with the Magical Subway Ride.

Hey!!! I UPDATED! This is a very important chapter. I'm sorry if my writing skills are diffrent and it involved diffrent ships. So I'm guessing LUCAS is stating to have no intentions of telling maya about Josh! I think it is all about his secrets!
What do,you think Josh did?
What is LUCAS reputation?
COMMENT DOWN BELOW p.s. I got 1,000 words on this chapter and counting.
Love you!!!
Nikki