T h i r t y- Girl Meets I Have To Have This

*** Read this chapter while listening to the song above!
I thought this song was nesicary because it really describes the whole LUCAYA situation in this book.
Maya hates him then she loves him then she wants him.
But he needs her and she (Maya) will never be her (Riley)
Whenever it was the boys part to sing, that is what Lucas is feeling about Maya.  
Ok enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lucas and maya lay back down on the bed naked with their heads spinning.
What have they done?
What will everyone think?
How about riley?

Maya sighed. Lucas was breathing heavily.

Maya ran her fingers threw her hair shutting her eyes. All these scenarios of how riley will find out fills her head.

Maya covered her body so nothing shows.

What have they done?

"This can never happen ever again" Lucas said breaking the silence.

"Right"
It was silent again.

"Maya, I hope that you know, I didn't mean for this to happen. I just came over to talk to you and warn you about Josh."

Maya's eyes widened. "That's what this is? You came here to warn me about my life?!"

"No I didn't mean it that-" Maya interrupted him

"Lucas, I'm a grown woman. If I did not want what just happened, it would not have happened"

"I just ment-"

"I go around acting like a player. Like this is some sort of joke. Riley will be crushed! God, I'm such an idiot" Maya
covered her face.

"No you are not an idiot your human. Things like this happen" lucas said

Maya and Lucas were silent. "I wanted to tell you that what we did was-"

Maya interrupted him again. "No Lucas. Please don't say that what we did was wonderful, amazing or any of that. I know I don't know what I'm doing, but I would really appreciate it if you try not to make me feel better"

Lucas sighed "would you please just let me finish?"

Maya looked at him with her eyes wider than ever. She wanted Lucas so bad. She can't control what she wants. But she can never have him. Riley is his.

"What I've been meaning to say, what I was trying to say... That what we shared was quite lovley"

Lucas looked over at maya smiling a little.

Maya was shocked.

She looked at Lucas up and down. Is this a joke?
When Maya looked at his face she knew. Lucas really ment it.

"Really you thought that was lovley?"

"Absolutely. Your smart, beautiful, nice, strong, confident. That's what made this lovley"

Maya smiled a little and so did lucas. "Thank you"

Maya got up from her position and started stroking Lucas's arm.

Lucas placed his hand in Maya's hair.

Their noses met before their lips.

Maya kissed Lucas's neck, but then he backed away.

"I thought we agreed that this can never happen again."

"we did. It can't ever ever again."

Maya's eyes shifted to Lucas. "I have to have this"
Maya jumped back on Lucas's chest. Kissing roughly.
-----------------
Maya and Lucas laid back down again, after doing it for the second time.

"Lucas, I'm sorry. This was my fault. I just jumped on you and.. We had sex for the second time in a row!"

"Maya please don't blame this all on yourself. It was my fault as much as it was yours. We are both to blame" Lucas said while kissing Mayas head.

"Then what do we do?" The blonde girl said

"We go back home and pretend this never happened."

Maya frowned at that thought. How can she ever forget something magical. Something that she wished happened since the 7th grade? Well... The answer to that... Your best friend comes first. Maya can't hurt her.

"Right. We just pretend this never happened"
----------------
"We have to leave before riley thinks anything about us"

Maya looked over at her phone. It was 3:00am.

Lucas reached over to Mayas coat and held it out for her. Maya let Lucas put it on her.

Maya reached over to the top of her coat only to find Lucass' hands there.

She touched it and felt nothing... But sparks.

Lucas knew he felt something to, but being the moral compass he is, He has a Girlfriend and he would be the worst Boyefriend in the world if his girlfriend found out he was sleeping with her BestFriend.

The feelings Have to be ignored.

M A Y A S' P OV
Lucas,I hate you, I love you, I hate that I love you. I hate you, I love your I hate that I want you.
You want her, you need her, and I'll never be her.

I want you, I need you. I have to have this.

L U C A S S' POV
I miss you when I can't sleep;
Or right after coffee or right when I can't eat;

Do you miss me like I miss you?

F***ed around and got attached to you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey
Intense conversation huh?!
I worked hard on this. Hope you enjoyed. Sorry I haven updated!
Please leave comments.
I hope you understand this song well. I love this song and it matches their situation so well.
Love you.
P.s. If you want an update one hats going on with GirlMeets World, read my rant on my book, Deep Inside The Life Of Nikki.