T w e n t y S i x Girl Meets Friends with Josh

After we opened up all of the presents and ate breakfast, me and Riley dressed up (Maya's outfit is above) and we went on a walk.
"So riles what you want to do today?" I asked
"Well I told Lucas we would do something romantic today together. Is that ok?"
"Yeah that's totally fine. I'll just go get myself something to eat"
"But we just ate"
"I'll manage"
Me and Riley laughed a little until she got a phone call from Lucas.
"Sorry Maya i got to go."
"It's ok go for it" I said with a weak smile.
Thank you riley mouthed. Riley picked up her phone while walking away. I could still here her voice "Lucas, Hi"
-----------------
I walked in to Tooangas Bakery. I looked around while holding the wrap to my pure around my body.
I walked over to the barista "can I have one large pumpkin spice latte to go"
"Sure" she replied
I waited a few minutes. I looked over on my phone and just scrolled threw my Instagram feed.
"Maya?"
I looked over to find Josh.
"Josh hey!" I high fives him and then fist bumped him.
"What are you doing here?" Josh asked
"Well can an average girl get herself a pumpkin spice?"
Josh laughed a little.
"Now Josh, the big question is, what are you doing here and why are you not opening Christmas presents at your brothers house?" I asked with a suspicious tone.
"One large pumpkin spice latte!" The barista shouted
"Hold that thought Josh"
I went over and grabbed my cup "ok now countinue that thought" I smiled a bit.
"Why don't we go sit down"
"Sure"
Me and josh walked over to a booth. I sat across from him.
"So.. Spill. Where were you?"
"Don't tell anyone maya, but I have been working on a project"
"What kind of project?"
"Well.. This one involves bad boys"
"On so now I should call you mad dog?" I said while touching his shoulder lightly.
My mind shifted to the time that Lucas asked me to call him mad dog. Wow. Cant believe  I remember that time. That was like in 7th grade.
"Anyways I wouldn't want you telling anyone"
"Yeah sure. It's top secret." I said while placing my index finger over my lips.
I laughed a little then sipped the drink from my cup.
"You know what Josh, this is fun you and me can never talk like this without me-"
"Without you jumping all over me?" Josh said while raising his eyebrows.
"No, without me getting all drooling over you."
"I like you, Josh. Now I know how."
I playfully touched his shoulder and giggled.
I got up from the booth and held my cup. "You coming Josh. Are you going to walk me home?"
"Why would you assume that?"
"Because that's the kind of guy you are" I smiled a little.
He got out of his booth and stood up straight and tall.
"I like you Maya. And now I know how"
I like you Josh. But now I know, it's more than just friends. My decision that night, I regret it every second that I was here with him, but there is nothing I can do about it now.
--------------------
Lucas saw Maya playfully touch Josh and smile.
Then Maya got up said a few seconds later and then they walked out together.
Lucas hid behind some chairs until Josh and Maya were completely out of sight

Hey guys I hope this is not such a short chapter.
Here was a joshaya moment (kinda)
I'm trying to make the next 2 chapters 1,00 words.
Next chapter is about the New Years. I don't knwk how to start the chapter off. PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS!
Let's see if we can get h to.. 10 votes!
Love you!
~nikki