S e v e n t e e n- Girl Meets Answer

Massively edited✔️
Read The Authors Note on the bottom

"Maya, we have your results.. You are not pregnant"

I let out a breath. What a relief.

"I'm not?"

"No you are not. That means the that cuts on your stomach is the reason why you have been experiencing pain. You have cut one of your vines"

I looked down and played with my thumbs.

"I will leave both of you here to talk" Farkle said

Doctor Montogeremy sat down and looked at me with those eyes.

"Maya, this is serious. Are you having suicidal thoughts?"

I shrugged

"Maya, we need to know what is going on with you. Why are you acting this way? What made you do this?."

I kept quiet

Why does he want to Know so badly?! He is a doctor not my mother!

"Maya we need to know"

"I wanted-.. I need-.. I made mistakes"

He started writing things down. "What kind of mistakes?"

"Big ones" I whispered "I- I'm ruining my life... And my best friends" I whispered

"What does that mean?" He said back

I kept quiet. He might think this is a dumb reason to cut yourself, but it's really not.

I made so many mistakes it's just too much. And none..none of the mistakes were good.

"Maya I need you to speak. Now, what does that mean?"

He got up from his chair and started talking again "well.. This is good so far. I will need to call in a psychologist  to help you talk threw this. Maya, this is very important we need to know why you are cutting yourself so you won't do it again"

After that sentence he was out.

Great. Now I'm seeing a psychologist.

-----------------------

I heard a knock on the door. I turned my head to find a women in her early 40s with Black hair wearing a pant suit.

"Hi Maya Hart I'm Doctor Kimberly. I'm going to be your psychologist for the next 2 weeks"

She reached over to shake my hand and I did the same. "Hi"

"Ok let's get your session started." She opened her black folder with a pen and then looked at me.

"Now Maya, doctor Montogeremy told me that You have been having thoughts about mistakes. What mistakes?"

I let out a breath then began to talk "I have been ruining my life latley. I don't know what is wrong with me "

She began scribbling some words on her paper then looked back up at me then she countinued.

"I all of a sudden had the urge to hurt my best friend. We were best friend since kindergarten.But- But I don't want to hurt anyone. You just won't understand"

"I understand clearly." Kimberly said

"I didn't want to hurt her and I dint mean to,but all This pressure is building up inside of me and I just need to break the wall and let go. I felt as if I am a horrible person. Hurting myself will make me pay for what I did."

But riley does not know what i did. That makes me even more tense.

"And the sight of almost being pregnant is- is... A dumb huge mistake I made with someone"

"And with whom that might be?"

"Riley's uncle johs. I hade a crush on him since the 7th grade. He always used this lame excuse that we are 3 years older it will never happen,but now all of a sudden he wants me. I can't risk that chance. So I did it . I did it with him. He was my first."

"Ahh I se, but Miss Hart, if you are talking about mistakes, then what else did you do?"

"I- I made out with my best friends long term boyfriend" I whispered

"And what was your first thought on being pregnant?" Kimberly asked

"Josh, riley... lucas"

"Have you had any more sexual action with Mr. Friar?"

"No but when I had all this pain.." I stopped for a minute and smiled

"he came in to the bathroom and held my stamch. As if I was pregnant and he was the father. "

I left out one part. Where I was half naked and he didn't care.

"Ok Maya we are done for today I will meet with you tommorow"

"Kimberly please don't tell anyone about this. I'm just telling you because I really want to get better and need help"

"Don't worry your secrets are safe with me"

She got up and left the room.

Sexual actions, huh?
Well.. I left out the Magical SubWay Ride. Is that important to know?
It's magical because no one knows.
It's magical becuase it's between me and Lucas only.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors Note
If you guys don't understand the pain she went threw it's because when she cut herself she cut her stomach and cut to deep. She cut her vein and some of her skin. She also cut her uterus a bit. She didn't really mean to.
Hey! I need ideas for filler chapters then I will get up to the main part but don't worry I DO NOT HAVE WRITERS BLOCK I just need ideas for now and maybe drama
please comment if you like... Books
Xox
~nikki