Jayse, "Once we get on board I want everyone settled and back to the Royal Suite in ten minutes. You'll have time later to do more than just store your things.

"I'll be going over a few things at this meeting and then Borden will fill in the rest. I know he's just dying to show you the home movies. Then after orders are given, those not on duty can watch the movies or go explore the ship or just rest." Just as Jayse finishes they are instructed to prepare for docking.

Tommy follows Kadance into the master bedroom knowing that she wants to chew him out. He stops her hand from smacking him, barely. "Truly Kadance, Stefi, I wouldn't have approached him as I did had I known what he was. Life is sweet right now I don't want to lose it yet. I just never thought they'd send a suicider after a suicider. I'm very thankful you and Jayse got there when you did." He takes Kadance in his arms. "I want to see my children be born Kadance. I want to be with them as much as I can. Mine and any that are Jayse's as well. I promise, I'm not taking unnecessary chances." Kadance leans into him. "Jayse told me what you made him promise and I promise it too. So I have to live so I can fulfill that promise Kadance, but you damn well better live too. I don't fancy being a single father to an unknown amount of children. Got that?"

"Yes, Tommy I got that. It's just I can't lose you now," she starts crying.

"Hey, I'm not going anywhere. Just you try to get rid of me. I'll be there right alongside Jayse to protect you and the babies you carry. I promise." He says tenderly and kisses her. Then he pulls back and walks over to a shelf. He pulls out something.

"Here eat these while I go start your bath." He hands her a box of crackers and leaves to start her bath and she laughs.

"Everyone here? Good we'll get started then." Jayse says as the rest of the team are gathered in the common room of the suite.

"Tommy isn't here." Dall says. He's a bit uncomfortable being around this group of people still so his voice isn't very loud.

"Don't be so sure," Jayse says dryly. "If you don't see him it's because he doesn't want you to see him. But even if he isn't here physically he's listening in even if he's supposed to be concentrating on something else."

"Funny Jayse. I'm doing my job. She taking a bath right now and since she needs rest I'm standing outside the door. But if you'd prefer I'll go join her." Tommy says that last knowing the reaction he'd get.

"Tommy," Jayse says giving a warning growl.

"Don't bait me and I won't bait you," Tommy says in a cool tone. "Now are you going to actually take charge of the meeting you called or do you want me to?"

"Tommy I think you better back down Jayse is about to explode in here." Borden says a little nervously. A fight between Jayse and Tommy right now, a real fight and not a sparring match wouldn't end well.

"Right. Sorry, Jayse. She's fine I left the door open far enough that I can keep an eye on her, but I'm not in there with her. Okay?"

The team watches Jayse warily, the newbies not entirely sure what's going on but still they all feel the tension. There is a collective sigh of relief as Jayse visibly pulls himself together and regains his self control. His anger was affecting them all making it hard on them.

"Right. This trip is a quick one, only about a week ships time. I've sent up schedule rotations for duty and workouts." He looks at the four newbies on his team. "Notice that all the newbies are assigned one of the older team members. You will treat this just like as if you are in a Company and that team member is the one you report to. We're working with two members that we hadn't prepared for so I will be working with them to find there strengths and weaknesses. Dest you'll be assigned to either myself or Tommy whichever isn't on duty at the time. That will continue until Kadance is able to help you control your anger better. Until that time you will remain with me anytime you are outside your cabin. If I could I would have you move into this cabin but that's not feasible either.