Chapter 19: Hangovers Suck

Jolie's POV:

I woke up to a pounding headache and an extremely dry mouth. I tried opening my eyes, but quickly shut them once I saw the light shining through the windows of my room.

"Nope, nope, nope," I grumbled, shoving my face back into my pillow. I was hungover. Very.

"At least I don’t feel sick," I whispered, but I clearly spoke too soon. Almost directly after I said it, I felt the vomit rising in my throat. I jumped off my bed and made my way to the bathroom as quickly as possible, leaning over the toilet just as I threw up what felt like everything I’ve ever eaten.

I couldn’t tell you how long I was there for. Every time I thought I was done throwing up, I did it again.

"Why did I think it was a good idea to drink?" I groaned after vomiting another time. I tried thinking back to last night, to the party, but I couldn’t remember much. I could remember showing up, and then seeing Nash, and what he said to me.

My thoughts were stopped as I leaned over the toilet bowl, beginning to puke once again. After that, there was a light knock against my bedroom door.

"Go away please," I called out, not moving from my place on the bathroom floor. Whoever it was didn’t listen, as I heard my bedroom door open and close. A moment later, a tall figure was standing in the doorway of the bathroom.

"Well, someone had a good night," Will grinned down at me, and I rolled my eyes. I looked down to see what I was wearing and frowned. Last nights dress, but no heels. I could only imagine how my face and hair looked.

"Please, don’t berate me," I told him, raising a hand, "I already know how stupid I was to get drunk."

"I wasn’t going to berate you," Will shrugged, "I just came to see how you are. I know how much of a bitch hangovers can be."

"Wait, how’d you know I was hungover?" I asked, looking up at him.

"Well, it’s pretty obvious," He chuckled, gesturing to the toilet. I shook my head and looked back at him.

"No, I mean, before you saw me. How’d you know I was going to be hungover before you walked in?"

"Nash told me."

I raised my eyebrows and sat up straight, “Nash told you?”

"Yeah," Will nodded, "He brought you home from the party last night. He said you got really drunk and would probably have a hangover this morning."

I frowned slightly and looked back at the toilet bowl. I guess it was nice of him to bring me home, I thought, but quickly shook my head after, No. If he thought I was going to forgive him for what he said just because he helped me home, then he had another thing coming.

"What time is it?" I asked, looking back at Will.

"Eleven thirty," He told me and I groaned.

"Do my parents know I’m hungover?" I whispered, looking down at the tiled floor of the bathroom.

"I don’t think so. They had breakfast earlier, but Nash told them to let you sleep because you got in late. He never mentioned anything about you drinking."

I nodded in response and stood up. I looked in the bathroom mirror, and felt like gagging again once I saw myself. God, I looked awful!

"All of our parents have gone out, by the way," Will spoke again, causing me to look at him in the reflection of the mirror, "They went for a walk."

"Okay," I shrugged, unsure of how else to respond. After watching myself in the mirror for another few seconds, I opened the bathroom cabinet in search of some aspirin.