Chapter 8: Nobody Messes with Jolie Copeland

A million thoughts ran through my head as Nash stared at me, anger radiating from him like a light bulb. I knew I couldn’t show how scared I was. That would give him control, although he already had a lot of control as he held onto my wrist.

I took a deep breath to steady myself, and then narrowed my eyes at Nash, “Let go of me.”

"Not until we finish talking," He spoke, his voice low and rough.

"What do we have to talk about?" I asked innocently. Nash gave a throaty chuckle, but he wasn’t amused. I could hear the bitterness in his laugh.

"Don’t try to fucking play with me, Jo."

"Aw, but you’re so fun to play with," I teased, and reached my free hand up to touch his face. Before my fingers could touch his skin, he used his other hand to grab it. He now held both of my wrists tightly in his large hands, and I winced.

Before I could say anything else, Nash was dragging me down the hallway, keeping a firm grip on one of my wrists.

"Where the fuck are you taking me?" I yelled, trying not to trip as Nash pulled me along behind him.

"Shut up," He hissed at me, turning a sharp corner that resulted in me stumbling over my feet.

"I thought you wanted us to talk," I rolled my eyes.

"Not yet," He said, then stopped abruptly, which resulted in me banging into him. Nash pulled open a door to a supply closet, and shoved me through it. I stumbled into the small room, and fell onto my hands and knees.

"What the hell?" I yelled, sitting up and turning towards the door, the only source of light, just as it slammed shut, filling the room with darkness. I looked around, which was useless as I couldn’t see anything.

"Nash?" I mumbled, and two hands grabbed my arms and pulled me up from the floor.

"Now we can talk," Nash spoke,and I felt his hot breath on my face.

I shoved him away from me and backed up until I was leaning on the wall. I heard a faint clicking sound, and a dim light turned on above my head. Nash was standing just inches away from me, staring. He didn’t look like he was going to begin a conversation any time soon, so I spoke up.

"You brought me here to talk," I said, trying to sound confident, "Let’s talk."

"I have a better idea," Nash growled, a devilish smile appearing on his face. I opened my mouth to say something, but instead, gasped when Nash hooked his fingers in the belt loops of my shorts and pulled my pelvis against his. He then slammed us back against the wall and I squealed in shock.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked, looked up at his bemused face. I felt his large hands drift to the back of my thighs, and in a swift movement he lifted me into the air, with my legs wrapped around his waist.

"Put me down!" I hissed, though very shocked by everything. Nash chuckled in response.

"Why?" He breathed onto my neck, "Do you not like this, Jo?"

"Of course I don’t," I replied, squirming in discomfort. I quickly stopped that when I realised how close our groins were. Ew.

"Don’t lie, baby," He whispered, and I felt his cool lips brush against my neck.

"Don’t do that," I said it so quickly I was sure he didn’t hear me.

"What?"

"Don’t do that," I repeated, slower this time.

"Don’t do what?" Nash asked, and I could tell he was smirking, "This?"

Nash began placing kisses along my collar bone and I tensed up.

"Stop it!" I hissed, digging my nails into his back. But it didn’t phase him. He continued kissing up my neck, until he came to a soft spot just below my ear. I squealed again as I felt his teeth tug at my skin, and he chuckled against my neck.

"It seems I found your Achilles heel," He mumbled, still sucking and nibbling on my neck.

And that he had. I don’t know why, but my neck had always been very sensitive. Especially the spot just below my ears. I could go from dry as the Sahara desert to the Niagara falls in point three seconds when someone kissed me there. But this was Nash, and I most certainly did not want him turning me on.

"Stop it," I said again, trying to push his face away from my neck. It was no use, though. He was adamant on abusing my neck until it was raw.

"Why? I know you love it," Nash said softly, tracing his tongue along my earlobe. A shiver racked my spine in response.

God dammit.

I bit down on my lower lip, trying very hard to prevent myself from moaning. But, as the seconds went by and Nash continued ravaging my neck with his soft lips, I couldn’t help it anymore. I knew I was going to regret it, but I couldn’t stop myself. I threw my head back, closed my eyes and moaned. Loudly.

Nash tightened his grip on my thighs, obviously pleased with my reaction, “You like that, baby?”

I nodded, and dug my fingers into his broad shoulders. In that moment, he had complete control over me. And he knew it, because just as I was letting myself enjoy it, he pulled his mouth away from my neck.

"Wha—" I began to speak, but stopped as Nash released his hold on me and I fell to the ground with a thud.

I looked up at Nash, who had a satisfied look plastered on his face. It finally dawned on me what he was doing as he reached towards the door handle.

"Nash," I growled, balling up my fists.

"Thought you deserved a taste of your own medicine," He grinned, opening the door. I leaped towards him, but he was too quick. He left the closet, slamming the door behind him as he did.

I sat on my knees on the floor, blinking rapidly as I tried to comprehend what just happened. Did he just..? And did I really just..?

An ear-piercing scream escaped my mouth, and I began slamming my fists on the ground. Sure, to anyone else it would probably seem like an overreaction. But I was furious. I could feel my blood boiling.

The door to the janitors closet swung open, and I looked up, hoping to see Nash. Instead, I was met with a bewildered janitor.

"What in the heck are you doing? You’re not supposed to be in here!" I ignored the janitors yelling and stood up, shoving passed him as I walked out of the closet. I looked around the hall, which was filled with students. The bell must have rang at some point while we were in there.

I began pushing my way through the crowds of people. I must have looked a right sight, because when people noticed me they just cleared out of my way, allowing me to stomp through the hall. But I didn’t care what I looked like. Not at that point. I had one thing on my mind, and one thing only.

The next time I saw him, I was going to kill that blue eyed motherfucker, because nobody messes with Jolie Copeland.