Chapter Nineteen-The Return

↬↬↬

I only own Jade/Camilla and my ideas.

Jade walked through the forest alone as she held onto her knives

Jade walked through the forest alone as she held onto her knives. Despite nothing happening in the village or around it, she knew that people didn't like her and would probably try and harm her, she'd rather be safe than end up six feet under the ground.

As she walked, she kept her hood up and head low. She watched as her feet crunched on twigs and leaves as she headed towards her house.

After minutes of walking, she'd finally arrived back into the village. Before entering the place, she stood at the edge as she stared within the small gathering of the huts. Jade watched how everyone was happy and smiling, she watched how nothing seemed to bother them.

Jade took in a breath before walking into the village. She noticed the facial expressions on everyone change from happiness and amazement to disgust and unpleasant. They watched as the eldest Stiltskin walked past them all. One even stuck their leg out, causing her to fall.

"Get out of this village, you vile disgrace of a child." One spat.

"Can't you see, no one wants you here. No one, not your father, not your brother and not us!" Another called.

The words continued when she walked up to her house and opened the door. They finished once she shut the door and she was inside. As soon as she was inside, she slid down till she sat with legs against her chest and done something she hasn't done since they found out their mother had died.

She cried.

Jade Stiltskin, a girl who had the capacity of building up her fillings till she broke.

And this was one of them. She couldn't handle it, she couldn't handle the pain it brought to her mind, but there was nothing she could do about it, she was weak. She was nothing but a pathetic excuse of a person. Maybe they were right about her, she didn't know.

The only thing she knew was to cry and to let out her feelings, even if it made her feel weak.

"Hi!" Granny said as she entered Mart Margaret's apartment for her welcome home party.

"Hey! How are you? Would you like some?" Archie asked as he handed Granny a drink and took the tray of food that she brought with her.

"All of these people... just to welcome me home?" Mary Margaret asked Emma.

"You've got a lot of friends." Emma simply responded.

"Didn't feel like that yesterday." Mary Margaret said with a slight shrug as she brought a platter of drinks over to some guests, "Here you go."