Chapter 27: Birthday Wishes

Song: Song Ha Ye Falling for Challenge OST

INFO: I PUBLISHED A KPOP BOOK COVER SHOP. PLEASE CHECK IT OUT! IF YOU'D LIKE A SIMPLE BUT GREAT, ;) BOOK COVER, I MAKE MY OWN SO PLEASE GIVE ME A REQUEST AND I WILL TRY MY VERY BEST TO MAKE THE PERFECT ONE FOR YOU!

After this book is completed I will be editing it hopefully this year.

Enjoy!

I CHANGED MY USERNAME! Previously: NicsDavis_23

_______________________________________

Nami's POV

Days passed by as I kept working on the same job every day. Except, they hired and new kid this time. It was a sixteen year old girl, she also did delivery but on a bicycle.

Also, they started to order chicken every day. Exo. I refused to face them again though, so I told my boss that I'd deliver anywhere but there. He let me be. So whenever they called, that kid would go instead of me.

But today she called in sick. That made me stressful. Most likely they'll be ordering again. But I had to suck it up and just do it or else I won't get paid. Doing this for the money.

Today felt exactly like last time. I was shaking and sweating during the whole trip there. I did all the things I did before and finally went upstairs to the dance room. I opened the door only to see no one there. Maybe I got the wrong dance room?

I've been here before though, so I should know.

I started searching around the place, asking anyone that passed by me where they were. No one seemed to know. At one point, I gave up and just decided to leave it in front of the door of the dance room. I walked away and was almost in the elevator at the end of the hall.

I realized just when I was about to press the down button, that what I just did could get me fired. I slapped myself on the head called myself stupid several times before I ran back for the chicken.

I was already there when I noticed a man bending down to pick up the food. I slowed down and stopped. He immediately noticed my presence from behind and looked up while carrying the food in his hands.

"Oh, hey." He greeted. "It's nice to see you again."

I nodded and looked down at my feet."Yeah Chen, you too."

I had forgotten what happened that night. That night where I thought he was calling me. I thought I was doing the right thing, answering him. But it wasn't. Turns out when I answered the phone, it was him but . . . HE BUTT DIALED ME!!! T^T

It only embarrassed me after he figured out I was on the phone repeating 'Hello?' dozens of times. He immediately apologized for not noticing and accidentally calling me. And after that, he hung up. :/

"So...?" He started. "Baekhyun called for chicken again I see."

I nodded in reply. "Yup."

"Thanks for delivering it." He thanked.

I nodded again, "No problem."

"Sorry if I butt dialed you that day, you were probably busy." He said.

I shook my head. "It's okay."

"Are you sure? I hope you weren't disturbed."

I shook my head again. "Nope."

"Are you absolutely sure?"

"Yup."

After my one to two word response, it went silent. Sometimes I think that silence really loves me. It always ends up next to me at my most vulnerable times and sticks to me like glue. We're almost inseparable.