Chapter 5: Lil' Something

I found this acoustic version of lil something by Chen and Heize!!!! It's so cute I want you guys to listen to it. This also relates to the chapter because it's romantic! Ah~ I'm blushing cause this song is really good! Again, the videos I post are not mine. They belong to YouTube and the uploader of the video. Anyways, Enjoy~

__________________

After today's event, I went straight home and told Soo Kyung, who was already awake when I got there

"Soo Kyung! Guess WHAT!" I barged into the restaurant, screaming.

Soo Kyung was washing the dishes before she dropped everything and ran towards me.

"WHAT?!"

"Guess who got you a free Exo concert this weekend???" I played.

Her eyes widened, "OH. MY. EXO. . . . YOU GOT TICKETS?"

I started to nod my head violently, honestly almost breaking my neck. Soo Kyung screamed again and started to jump up and down.

"How'd you manage to get them??" She asks.

"Well I didn't really buy them but I saw Chen again today. . ."

"Wai wai wai wait. Did you see him again? How? Where?" She cut me off.

I'm busted. "I saw him standing outside the restaurant waiting for me."

"Okay, you may not like him. But I think he likes you."

"What?"

"You heard me."

Okay. I know my best friend it's crazy and I love her for that but I didn't think she would be this crazy.

"You must've fainted again."

"This time I didn't. But I'm telling you, he likes you." She says, "because no one would every like you this much."

"First of all, ouch. And second of all, someone has liked me before."

"Yeah, your freshman ex-boyfriend."

"Hey, that counts. He was my first boyfriend."

"That was ages ago. Kim Dong Ae is history."

Yes. You heard right. I've had a boyfriend before. It was back in freshman of high school where we first met. His name was Kim Dong Ae. A new kid in the school that had just arrived in the middle of the year. Soo Kyung and I became friends with him and we slowly developed feelings for each other. So one day I had the guts to ask him to the school's Valentine dance. He was surprised and then said yes. That was the best day of my life. But it wasn't until the next month when we decided to be official. This time he asked me out on our first date and we hung out every day since.