Chapter 20: Ending Scene

I love this song sm! Listen to it it's so good! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BAEKHYUN!!!

Follow my instagram: weareone.exolss

Enjoy!
_______________________________

Enjoy!_______________________________

Nami's POV

As the bell rang, my bottom found its way to my chair. Soo Kyung, who sat next to me looked at me weirdly. I felt her gaze on me but ignored her. I laid my head down on the table and groaned.

"Yah, why are you like this again?" Soo Kyung asked me.

I continued to ignore her but replied a few seconds later. "Its called Monday and period. Ever heard it before?" I said sarcastically.

"I don't need your sarcasm." she snickered. "Besides, we have next week off. You'll be fine."

I switched my head so that I was facing her. "Why can't it be now?"

She shrugged. When the professor walked in everyone sat down quickly and quietly in their seats. I sat up and sighed. This was already going to be a long week.

~

The day was finally over, there weren't any late classes today so I guess that was good. I was walking with Soo Kyung around the area when we decided to walk to the park close by.

She looked at me, her head facing downward because of my height. "Did you at least bring something to eat?" She asked.

I nodded. "Just two bento boxes, your favorite~" I sang, smiling at her. But then I thought, everything's her favorite.

She scoffed, "Where are we? Japan?"

"I wish we were. They have great food there after we graduate we should go on a vacation!" My face brightened with the thought.

Hers did too. "Ani! Let's go to Paris, it's even better!"

I frowned. "Paris is nice but it's a lot more expensive for a European flight. Where do you think we'll be able to get the money?"

She thought for a moment and then smirked, "Suho oppa. I heard he's rich."

I laughed at her silliness. "You're funny."

I stopped for a while, thinking of what to say next.

"Soo Kyung-ah." I silently called out. She glanced at my direction with questioning eyes. "It's been a year now since we made those nine special orders right?" I chuckled.

She nodded slowly and smiled. "Yeah. It has been a year. Felt like yesterday." She crossed her legs and slouch her back on the bench. "Yah, let's eat here, it's comfortable."

"Arasseo."

We started opening our lunch boxes and ate them. In between, we were having a conversation. "So," I chewed, "how does it feel like to be friends with Exo?" I grinned.