Chapter 11: Ruin

Has anyone else heard Taeyon's song? I like it, it's good. If you haven't heard it I recommend you do it right now~

Anyways, enjoy the chapter!

___________________________________________

Nami's POV

As soon as I ended the call, immediately I drove myself to the hospital. (Yes, I can drive). On the way I tried to call Soo Kyung. "Come on, pick up . . ." Unfortunately, she didn't pick up leaving me just texting her the information. I tried my best to not go over the speed limit and not to beat any red lights and I may have beaten a few but I couldn't care at all right now.

I reached the back parking lot and sprinted towards the building. I went to the front office first to ask where he was. "Excuse me! Kim Jongdae? Do you know where he is?" I asked panicky. The nurse checked the computer for a sec and looked back up to me, she pointed to the right at the very end of the hallway, room number 212. I said a quick thank you and raced down to the room.

I busted through the door and saw Chen on the bed, looking . . . perfectly fine? "Chen?! Are you okay? What happened? Sehun called me and...and..." I realized Chen wasn't hurt at all, he had a bandage on his cheek and forehead and a few wounds on his arms but nothing extreme. This made me confused.

Exo was circled around Chen and I was surprised all eight fit. I looked at Sehun. "I thought he was injured?"

"He is!" Sehun cried, "look at him!"

"Sehunnie, calm down. I'm not the one who got injured, the other man in the car did." Chen corrected.

"Omo," my eyes widened, "is he okay?"

Suho sighed, "We haven't heard from him yet but hopefully he is."

"Then how'd Chen survive?"

"Thankfully the airbag saved him. That's why he has all those wounds and bandages."

"Guys I'm really fine. I'm thankful that all of you guys are here though, especially you Nami." Chen interrupted, smiling at me. I smiled back. "Sorry Sehun had to wake you up this early though, he was just panicking."

I shook my head, "He made the right decision calling me, I'd be really worried."

"I'm right here guys . . ." Sehun said. In my mind, I counted the members present in this room. There was Kai, Sehun, Suho, Chen, Baekhyun, Lay, Chanyeol, and Xiumin. That's when I realized Luhan wasn't here, although he isn't a part of Exo anymore, he's still Exo's friend.

"Have you guys seen Luhan?" I asked.

"Luhan?" Kyungsoo replied, "He hasn't told you?"

"Told me what?"

"He already left to shoot for his movie."

Movie? I thought he was staying here in Seoul for a vacation. He hasn't texted me for days, so that means he just left without saying goodbye? How could he...