Chapter 13: For Life

Swipe

Exo - For Life  =  love it

I wanna give some information about my drafts, I'm thinking about making two new stories soon. Well not soon, after this book I'll take a break and then I'll probably publish an introduction of a Baekhyun story. I was thinking of giving a preview but then I thought, nah, I'll just not. Then keep have a Chanyeol story that I really haven't built up any kind of plot or climax, stuff like that. And about the Baekhyun story, it's kind of a bubbly story and happy. Yeah, that's pretty much it.

Does anyone else think in Baekhyun's "Oh, Never gonna let you go. Giving you my heart and soul." part is absolutely the best!!!???

Anyways, enjoy! Jalga. . .

_______________________________________

Nami's POV

After I tripped and fell on my face eomma was worried so she let me go back home and let her shop alone. She grabbed me a taxi and on the way, Soo Kyung wanted to come over, so I had to wait for an hour for her to get here. When she finally did we locked ourselves in my room and talked.

"Yah Soo Kyung- ah. I don't think I'm ready." I told her, shaking my head. I hugged my pink fluffy pillow tight like it was the last time I was gonna touch it.

"Well, no one said they were coming back to see you, did they?" She said. She looked down at my pillow and took it away from me.

"Hey!"

"You don't need this. What you do need is this . . ." She reached her backpack and took out a square pillow, with an image of Exo. "Tada~"

I stared at her, with one eyebrow raised. "Since when did you get an Exo pillow?"

"You should know by now that my room is basically an island of their faces. Plus, since we live in a dorm now, I've been trying to move all of my Exo merchandise one at a time."

I sighed, "You're too old for these kinds of stuff Soo Kyung, you should give it away. You're 20, not 12."

She poured and gave me back my pillow, "No one's too young. And for your information, they are very much older than us." "Which is kind of weird because they look so much younger than expected."

I was slouching my back and shoulders to keep me relaxed. Then a thought popped into my head. "Do you think . . . Chen, looks different now?"

She quickly gave me a dumb look and slapped my head lightly. "There's something wrong with you. . . It's only been six months! Not five years!"

I frowned. "I was just curious." I was spacing around my room when another thought popped into my head. "Yah, do you know, what Exo's ideal type is?"

She smiled and started giggling. "Let me look that up." She grabbed out her phone and started scrolling through YouTube. "Here we go . . ."

"What? Who likes what?" I asked moving a little closer to her to see the screen.