Chapter 24: Going Back

Enjoy Chapter 24!

Song: Red Velvet - Peek A Boo

Instagrams: @weareone.exolss @red velvet.baechuu

________________________________

Chen's POV

I had a dream last night. It was during our concert. I was singing like usual until I looked into the crowd and saw her. She was smiling at me. I didn't know how to react, but I ended up getting down the stage and chasing her. But then, she disappeared. I looked around while everyone was trying to touch me and the securities were trying to get me back on the stage, at the same time keeping the people away from me.

Lost, I jumped back up to the stage and continued singing. Then I saw her again, she was walking out the exit. This time she didn't look at me but just kept walking away. I chased her again, going through the back. It led me outside where there was no one but cars passing by.

I saw her get in her car by the corner of the parking lot backstage. I ran after her into the road. I sprinted as fast as I could until I could no longer see the back of her car. I slowly stopped and took a break on my knees. I got back up after a while. I was about to walk off the road when bright lights flashed behind me and the honking of cars warned me. I closed my eyes, and woke up, on the floor with my blanket.

I groaned in pain. I must be fallen off the bed while I was dreaming. I heard the door behind me open, and Sehun appeared. He said my name and searched the room. Soon after, his eyes spotted me on the ground.

"Hyung, are you okay?" He asked, concerned. I could tell he was trying not to laugh in the inside.

I scratched my head in embarrassment. "I'm fine."

"Okay now get up, we're eating breakfast downstairs." He said to me as he closed the door. I could hear him laugh out loud after.

I scoffed. What a douche.

I got up and went to the bathroom. I looked into the mirror and saw my hair going in different directions. By that I mean, really messy. I found myself sweating too. That dream scared me, Thank goodness it's just a dream.

I cleaned my face and rushed downstairs to the SM cafe where the boys were waiting for me. I was the last one to arrive.

"Hey what took you so long?" Asked Suho.

"Sorry. Just took a little too long in the bathroom."

We took a seat and ordered our breakfast.

While everyone was chatting and laughing out loud together, I was eating silently. No one seemed to notice, so I took my chance to go to the bathroom. After a while, I went back and sat down, continuing my breakfast.

They were suddenly staring at me. I asked why but only Baekhyun replied back. "Chen, are you okay?"

"Yes...? Why is there something on my face?" I immediately started to touch every part of my face.

He shook his head, "No, nothing. We were just observing you, you seem quiet today."

"Me?" I pointed at myself, clueless.

They all nodded in reply.

I put my finger down and rested my elbows on my knees and intertwined my fingers, calmly. "I'm fine."

"Did you have a bad dream?"

Not trying to ruin my manly reputation, I denied it. But they didn't look like they were buying it. I sighed in defeat. "Fine. It wasn't necessarily a bad dream. Just disturbing. It was about...her."  I whispered the last word.