Chapter 8: I Like You

Swipe left for music! :)

Mianhe everyone for not updating because I was sick. But now I'm a little better so I decided to update. Thank you for your patience and thank you for continuing to read my story even though I'm not really a good writer.

Enjoy!

___________________________

____________

Nami's POV

"Ah finally! What took you so long? I'm hungry!"

Only seven words were running through my head: What. The. Heck. Is. He. Doing. Here?

"Luhan?" That's his name! "Wha- Why are you here? I thought you were supposed to go back to China?" I asked him confusingly. These past several days have been unsure but I'm pretty sure that we're not open today. Wait. What day is it?

"No one said anything about going back to China," he lazily walked towards me with his hands in his pockets. Gosh. This guy is such a guy. "I'm staying here. For a month."

"A month? Why?"

"Because I said so." He looked at me in a 'duh' way. He seemed to have forgotten the people around us which I found quite impolite so he properly introduced himself, "Sorry," he bowed, "I'm your daughter's friend, Luhan. Pleased to meet you. Sir, ma'am."

I awkwardly faced my parents hoping they wouldn't question it but thankfully, they didn't. But Soo Kyung was doing the face again where it always causes trouble. "Nami." She said.

"Yes. . .?"

"H-He, y-you, Luhan. . . Wha????........." I'm pretty sure you know what happened next. Yup. She fainted. I knew my best friend enough to know that Luhan was more than a celebrity.

He was a former Exo member.

Since she only liked Exo and no one else, it was pretty easy to guess. Plus she told me once that three people left.

"Oh! Is she okay?!" Exclaimed Luhan.

"Yeah she's fine." I said and pointed at my parents, "Eomma, Appa, can you take her upstairs? She'll be fine there." As soon as I finished they went straight inside with halmeoni following behind them. When the door swung shut I stared at Luhan.

"What?" He asked.

I crossed my arms, "You didn't tell me you were an Exo member."