Chapter 7: Excited

Hey! Swipe to the next media if you want to listen to music while reading. :) So I might change my book cover soon. It could be tomorrow, could be next week or so. Let's just see what happens. Mianhe that I updated really late it's just that because school has been really hard this week. I didn't expect a lot of homework and stress this week. But hopefully next week will be better. Oh and also one reason that I updated late is that I had a Halloween party this weekend and I dressed up as Minnie Mouse. But enjoy! Annyeong~

__________________________________________

Nami's POV

For the rest of the weekend I did nothing. Soo Kyung had to go home and go help with her family's store and she told me that Exo would be busy for the rest of the weekend doing their dances and going to interviews. Everyone else was busy even eomma and appa. They were getting ready to go back here tomorrow morning. And my uncle, not that I want to hang out with him, he's busy doing whatever he wants with his life.

So that leaves me alone.

All day.

By myself.

Sigh.

With nothing else to do I decided to take a late walk on a Sunday afternoon. It was still cold but the bright sun kept my face warm and with my hair down it kept my neck warm without needing for a scarf. Today was really quiet. Not a lot of people were out. It was shocking since we live near a city. Everything was going well until I spotted a man in a hoodie running fast towards my way. I looked to see what he was running away from and suddenly saw a mob of fans chasing him.

"Move out of the way!" He screamed at me. Since I was too slow to move, as soon as he reached me, he grabbed my hand and we started running together.

"Yah! Who the heck are you? Let me go!" I said but he didn't pay attention. He found a small alley and managed to squeeze us both in there so we could juke the crazy mobs. We were heavily panting, mostly him, with our bodies a little bit pressed together.

"Ha, finally!" He sighed in relief. "You arrive at Korea the first day and suddenly at the airport is where all the fans started chasing you, making you ditch your luggage and manager. Ha, what a life..." I didn't understand what he was saying. It wasn't in Korean. But it sounded Chinese. He looked at me, "Gwaenchana?" He asks me eye to eye. His eyes were sparkly though. *(Hint hint)*

"What do you mean 'Gwaenchana'? I just got dragged away from a stranger!" I exclaimed.

"Mianhe, I just thought it was best to bring you with so you wouldn't be crushed and stepped over by my fans." He laughed.

"Your fans?"

"Yea, you don't know who I am?" He tilted his head a little bit. I shook my head slowly. He smiled, "Ah, thank you~" After he said that he suddenly pulled me into a hug and moved from side to side.