Chapter 16: Longing

If you swipe for the audio, it's called Hopeless Love by Park Jimin. Park Jimin y'all. The best singer ever... 

_______________________________________

.

.

Nami's POV

.

The week went by so slow, I gave up on counting down for the weekend. It's been almost three days since I've seen Chen and the others. I miss them. I miss them a lot. I miss him.

But I guess we're all busy on something. They're busy going back to their kpop idol life and I'm back to my life in college. If you were wondering what I'm going to be, I'm going to be a teacher. Specifically a nursery teacher.

Anyways, besides realizing I won't be able to see Chen for a while, we tried video chatting together. Even that was difficult. Almost every time we have the chance to have even a tiny conversation, he's always being excused to do something and come back a couple of minutes later. I told him I appreciated him taking the time to talk to me but I let him do whatever he needed to do and we ended the call there.

So here I am, sitting on my desk chair, trying to do my homework while Soo Kyung is busy listening to Exo on the bed. I looked at her irritatingly, "If you're not gonna do your homework will you at least let me do mine?"

She glanced at my direction, only to ignore my question. "But you're already doing your homework."

"Yes I know that but I can't concentrate with the loud music you're playing." I stated, getting back to work.

She grinned, "Is your boyfriend's beautiful voice distracting you?"

"It's not that," I said, packing up my homework cause I thought it was useless to do it right now since Soo Kyung is already distracting me, "actually, it is."

"Mhm. You really do miss him. Aigoo, my headache is killing me..."

"Okay so what if I do?" I asked her. "Isn't it normal for boyfriends and girlfriends to miss each other? And I told you to stop using your phone too much to prevent your headache from worsening." I didn't mention that it was already 10 pm, yet I still haven't finished my homework. I'd rather give up than to argue with Soo Kyung...

I walked over my bed which was across from hers. It was a very tiny room, but it was manageable for the both of us. I laid down and tucked myself in my blanket. "It is normal. You just look like you're about to die because of it. Which is also normal."

"I haven't dated in a while okay? Don't judge me."

"Wasn't gonna."

I guess sleeping was the only thing that helped shut her up because she was sound asleep. As she snored her way through the night I was up the whole time texting Chen. Sadly, he's not replying back but, it doesn't hurt to leave him a message.