Chapter 28

********Cameron's POV***********

"Cameron?" AnnaGrace says barely above a whisper. I totally forgot I invited her over as soon as I saw Lauren.

"Who's that?" Lauren asks confused.

"I'm AnnaGrace. Who are you?" AnnaGrace retorts.

"I'm Lauren. His girlfriend."

"Cameron, you told me you didn't have a girlfriend?" AnnaGrace turns her attention back to me.

"Well, it's complicated to say the least. But yes, she is my girl I guess you could say." I respond awkwardly.

"I am going to take your bags inside Lauren. Come and get me if y'all need anything." Nash says trying to ease the situation. Lauren just gives him a small nod as he grabs her bags and walks inside. Now its just AnbaGrace, Lauren, and I left. What a joy.

"Why did you lie to me?" AnnaGrace screams at me with tears threatening to escape her eyes like the Niagara Falls.

"I was upset. I'm sorry." I say. I truly feel bad for what I did but I can't take it back. I said what I said, whether I meant it or not is different.

"DONT EVER TALK TO ME AGAIN! EITHER OF YOU." She screams through the tears. Next she comes up and slaps me across the face. With that she turns around and leaves. I was scared to turn and face Lauren because I was worried what she will say and think. I built up my courage and finally looked at her.

"Hey..." I say trying to start a conversation.

"Hey." She replies. What shocks me is the fact that she doesn't seem fazed or upset.

"Lauren look. I am truly sorry. The night I met her and talked to her I was really upset about you. I just wanted you back. I said some stuff I shouldn't have said. If I could take it back I would, but I can't, so all I can do now is apologize and learn from it." I say, telling her the truth.

"I understand Cameron. You don't have to be sorry. You did deserve that slap though." She says as a smile creeps upon her face.

"I guess I did." I say giving her a small laugh as well. It is times like these that I am sincerely glad that I have Lauren in my life as my girl. We rejoin hands and walked inside the house and up to the bedroom I am sharing with Nash. We lay down and decide to watch The Great Gatsby. We sit there watching the movie and cuddling for the next few hours. 'These are the moments I love spending with Lauren' I think to myself as we drift of to sleep.